Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your four-legged friends

jetrinka

Reaction score
Likely yes or possibly soul snatching
hahaha. Our first child is due in April and we have a cat who doesn't like anyone. All he wants to do is sleep and hunt. I'm pretty sure he just uses us for a warm house to sleep in and the occasional bite of food when he doesn't catch anything to eat.... I fear for my child....

Actually I take that back. He likes one person. My wife. He will actually come running across the yard like a dog to her if she calls him - its super weird.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
hahaha. Our first child is due in April and we have a cat who doesn't like anyone. All he wants to do is sleep and hunt. I'm pretty sure he just uses us for a warm house to sleep in and the occasional bite of food when he doesn't catch anything to eat.... I fear for my child....

Actually I take that back. He likes one person. My wife. He will actually come running across the yard like a dog to her if she calls him - its super weird.
Congrats on the kid.

The cat probably won’t leave the kid’s side. Our kid is 4 now but the cat still stays by her ever since she first arrived on earth.

6D0F5937-27E2-4B55-9A37-CE0EA7DA50CB.jpeg7EC671C9-1059-458A-A827-DCE785DEB4CC.jpegC0E37531-FA92-4E45-AAA6-F6FFB2057D16.jpegD3EE422E-121C-4C67-BBB6-847C7CAD0D34.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread