Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window sticker

pd1072

Reaction score
Does your truck have to be built in order for the window sticker to show?

Don-T

Reaction score
Yes. Seems like generally it's on a train by the time you can get a sticker. Build sheet will come first.
‘This is the way mine worked. At KZ status I was able to get the build sheet. Once it shipped I was able to get the window sticker.

pd1072

Reaction score
Thanks! I have the window sticker so I’m hoping it’s truly on a train to Texas

wassmittyfan

Reaction score
Ordered my 2500 Limited mid May. Anyone know what usual build time is running at?

jakebrake

Reaction score
if you find out what being told and what people are getting their's in, let us know. Trying to place a order for a 3500 now. Dealer telling me I can't build mine now due to restrictions ( engine ) for a Laramie.

maxsteel

Reaction score
if you find out what being told and what people are getting their's in, let us know. Trying to place a order for a 3500 now. Dealer telling me I can't build mine now due to restrictions ( engine ) for a Laramie.

Interesting...cummins or hemi?

maxsteel

Reaction score
Ordered my 2500 Limited mid May. Anyone know what usual build time is running at?

There are two existing threads with tons of reports in them, I would start there. Seems to average 8 to 10 weeks from order to delivery, some a bit faster and some much, much slower.

Lawdog

Reaction score
Awesome. Thank you I was wanting a window ticker for my new tome truck-2019 Ram 2500 Megacab Longhorn CTD

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I got my build sheet at js status ( in storage) jyst before kz status. Waiting for inspections an it too ship so I can check over my window sticker

Users who are viewing this thread