Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window shades

ernursing21

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the windows are the same size of the 2018 2500 HD? Curious if 2018 window shades with fit the 2019 2500 HD?

ghaynes754

Reaction score
Should fit as the cab is the same as the 2018. Basically firewall back is the same as the previous 2500/3500. Front end is re-designed.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Window vent visors are a must have.. MOPAR site does not show anything..

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Does for me...search Advance Auto
Www.Advanceautoparts.com

Thanks, but I'm skeptical... the AVS site claims all this fits, but shows no pictures of an actual 2019 RAM with any accessories.
Granted this RAM it is rather new, but lots of folks had issues with AVS and other manufacturers claiming things would fit and they didn't...

AVS RAM 2500

Last edited:

bobohio

Reaction score
Window vent visors are a must have.. MOPAR site does not show anything..
These are the vent visors I'm getting...had them on my 2016 2500 and loved them...however I"m not going with a bug deflector because I think it would interfere with the seal on the new hood, so I may just go with a clear film on the hood...I'll decide when I talk to my tint guy...but here's the link for vent visors https://www.autoanything.com/deflectors/egr-in-channel-matte-black-deflectors

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
For those picking up the EGR or AVS vent shades, let us know how it works out and post up pics!
I'm not ordering anything until the truck shows up....

bobohio

Reaction score
For those picking up the EGR or AVS vent shades, let us know how it works out and post up pics!
I'm not ordering anything until the truck shows up....
I'm ordering all my stuff today so it's here by the 17th when I take my vacation! I'll post pics after I get all mods done.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
When I saw window shades, it took me back to my youth, and since we just replaced all the window shades in our camper that was fresh in my mind.

I remember my dad and my uncles having curtains in the back window of their trucks...I thought that fad was coming back.

Good luck with all your accessories.

Heckyl

Reaction score
When I saw window shades, it took me back to my youth, and since we just replaced all the window shades in our camper that was fresh in my mind.

I remember my dad and my uncles having curtains in the back window of their trucks...I thought that fad was coming back.

Good luck with all your accessories.

Maybe rear window gun racks will come back too !!!

redwinelvr

Reaction score
Maybe rear window gun racks will come back too !!!
I'm guessing they went away due to theft issues, more the political correctness. I would not mount mine in plain sight because it is just inviting idiots to break a window.

Daybreak

Reaction score
Howdy,
My take so far...

Out of all the different vent window visors manufacturer's. They do not have any which fit the 2019 2500-3500 Ram's yet. They say they are coming soon.

bobohio

Reaction score
Howdy,
My take so far...

Out of all the different vent window visors manufacturer's. They do not have any which fit the 2019 2500-3500 Ram's yet. They say they are coming soon.
According to AutoAnything.com they said the ones I ordered will fit...I guess we'll see wednesday when mine come in

jakebrake

Reaction score
well lets fast forward a few months and see what did work

huff2462

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the windows are the same size of the 2018 2500 HD? Curious if 2018 window shades with fit the 2019 2500 HD?
100% yes. The cabs and beds are unchanged from the previous generation. Only the interiors and front ends are different (from a design perspective, that is).

SCRAMHD

Reaction score
100% yes. The cabs and beds are unchanged from the previous generation. Only the interiors and front ends are different (from a design perspective, that is).
So you have a shade in a 19"?
The assumption that everything carries over is wrong as I found out that even the floormat shape changed.

Users who are viewing this thread