Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where did the top overload leaf spring go??

MEGA HO

Reaction score
Purchased a Truck Camper and was looking into some suspension components to stiffen up the rear end (was looking at either Super Sway Stops or Upper Stableloads), only to discover that my truck does NOT have the top overload leaf spring?? I'm confused. Are all SRWs are like this or someone at the assembly line got drunk and forgot to install them on mine?

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Purchased a Truck Camper and was looking into some suspension components to stiffen up the rear end (was looking at either Super Sway Stops or Upper Stableloads), only to discover that my truck does NOT have the top overload leaf spring?? I'm confused. Are all SRWs are like this or someone at the assembly line got drunk and forgot to install them on mine?
They stopped offering them because of the air assist setup if I'm not mistaken

MEGA HO

Reaction score
Yeah I'd done a little research after posting, apparently they stopped doing it at least 8 years ago...

Users who are viewing this thread