Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel choices for Granite Crystal

Hnines

Reaction score
Looking for rims and tires and would like to hear suggestions from others on what rims might look good with the granite crystal colored trucks. Was originally thinking the Fuel Vandals but it’s kind of hard to picture how wheels will look without seeing them mounted on the truck. Not sure if I wanna go with black wheels, or chrome since it has the chrome package.
Here’s a couple pics of the truck.........

Attachments

• C4DB46C2-FB41-495F-BE22-DF654636F507.jpeg
    C4DB46C2-FB41-495F-BE22-DF654636F507.jpeg
    643.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 9568AEAC-4478-4D86-8F4D-42DE76DA972B.jpeg
    9568AEAC-4478-4D86-8F4D-42DE76DA972B.jpeg
    741.6 KB · Views: 69

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, that truck looks vaguely familiar to me!

I've been thinking about wheels for mine and decided that black would not look as good as gray. I have the same side steps as you and think black would not go as well with them as gray would. I also thought about going to a set of black rock rails with steps, and then buying black wheels.

I just think with chrome on the side, black would not look as good.....but that is just my opinion. In the end your choice is what matters to you.

Heckyl

Reaction score
Hmmmm, that truck looks vaguely familiar to me!

I've been thinking about wheels for mine and decided that black would not look as good as gray. I have the same side steps as you and think black would not go as well with them as gray would. I also thought about going to a set of black rock rails with steps, and then buying black wheels.

I just think with chrome on the side, black would not look as good.....but that is just my opinion. In the end your choice is what matters to you.
My vote is chrome without a doubt!
Looking for rims and tires and would like to hear suggestions from others on what rims might look good with the granite crystal colored trucks. Was originally thinking the Fuel Vandals but it’s kind of hard to picture how wheels will look without seeing them mounted on the truck. Not sure if I wanna go with black wheels, or chrome since it has the chrome package.
Here’s a couple pics of the truck.........

My vote is chrome without a doubt!

jsalbre

Reaction score
If you want chrome I may have a set of factory Limited 20s for sale as soon as my truck arrives. What part of the country are you in?

Hnines

Reaction score
Im thinking a gloss black rim with milled accents might look decent. The Ultra 249 Predator II has kind of caught my eye as well.
Truck will be leveled, probably adding paint matched pocket flares, and tires will be 35x12.50’s.
Jsalbre, let me know if you decide to sell your wheels and what you want for them.

Users who are viewing this thread