Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to the diesel prices? - in Uconnect that is.

OuterUB

Reaction score
I am new here so sorry for this probably asked question before. How do you change the nav system from getting gas prices to getting diesel prices.. I just took delivery on a 2022 2500 with a diesel and the nav is showing me gas prices instead of diesel prices at nearby stations? Again, sorry I know this has been asked before however, I cannot find an easy answer it this question. Thanks
It's an ongoing problem. But I have have an open issue file with RAM Canada and they say they're working on it...

CharlieL

Reaction score
I am new here so sorry for this probably asked question before. How do you change the nav system from getting gas prices to getting diesel prices.. I just took delivery on a 2022 2500 with a diesel and the nav is showing me gas prices instead of diesel prices at nearby stations? Again, sorry I know this has been asked before however, I cannot find an easy answer it this question. Thanks
What seemed to work for me was resetting the Uconnect. Had to do this before first start of day and then it usually showed diesel throughout the day. But had to do this each day. As the free trial expired, I did not renew figuring what I was getting wasn’t worth it.

Gkockrow

Reaction score
When you reset then you have to pair phones again? Thanks for help.

CharlieL

Reaction score
When you reset then you have to pair phones again? Thanks for help.
Not in my experience with a soft reset. I have the 8.4 screen; hold the power button in about 10 seconds until the system goes into reset mode. My phone (iPhone) pairs with the CarPlay without having to do anything else.

M85P

Reaction score
Have a new 2022 2500 diesel with 12”Uconnect. Still no diesel fuel option on Uconnect. Also no Tow Navigation. Have contacted Ram. Told to download updates to flash drive and upload to Uconnect. Didn’t work. More glitches. Totally frustrated with Ram.
Just saw a class action suit online.

CdnHO

Reaction score
Diesel shows up on my 2021. However the that is the old Uconnect.

Users who are viewing this thread