Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to Rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davis2

Reaction score
They are trying to get back their base......too late. Local dirt tracks are more fun and lots cheaper! They also probably finally realized that lots of drivers show up on Friday and Saturday nights to race local dirt and those tracks are doing extremely well. Drivers that love racing, love it. We loved it when Stewart, Larson, Kenny Shrader and others would show up, always packed.
Stewart got sued here in Upstate NY after getting in an accident with a stoned local. ON THE TRACK!

Zeroday

Reaction score
Boy, I'm glad I don't have the hud, I'd wreck staring at it and not LOOK through it. Definitly no need for a back up steering knob, j heave a big one of those right I front of me :D

I dunno, I've got it in my Audi and it's pretty slick. Definitely not distracting, I forget it's there most of the time.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Stewart got sued here in Upstate NY after getting in an accident with a stoned local. ON THE TRACK!
Was that Eldora, his track, i ask because i don't know what state Eldora is in

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I dunno, I've got it in my Audi and it's pretty slick. Definitely not distracting, I forget it's there most of the time.
From the video, wich I'm sure isn't near as good as sitting in the hot seat, but the icons that you can put up on the windshield look very small, is icon size adjustable. I know that hud has been around for a long time, I've just never seen one in operation.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
It was in Canandaigua, near Rochester,NY. The driver that died was from Port Leyden, NY, just north of Utica NY.
Your not talking recently right, your talking some time back when that guy stepped out in front of him on the track under caution after he took him out of the race . Were Stewart had to go to court and fight for his freedom

davis2

Reaction score
Your not talking recently right, your talking some time back when that guy stepped out in front of him on the track under caution after he took him out of the race . Were Stewart had to go to court and fight for his freedom
You're right, it was a while back. The dead kid was a semi local... (30 miles from me) They went after Tony's $... Scumbags! That kid was wrong, being under the influence of drugs, and getting out of his car! At that point, he should lose any right to any compensation for his own stupidity!

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I've got 33 years with this one. I've got a son with wife #1....she's got a son with husbnd #1. 5 grandkids total (3 & 2). 2 dogs, 2 Jeep GC's, 1 Ram, 1 32 HP Kubota, 1 52" Exmark......looking for a cheap 34 ft. 5th wheel camper.
I've got your 33-35' fiver forest river wildcat 295rsx 2016. Mint condition.
As stated previous, being married to long to count, hence the FOREVERRRRRRR, il add to that
1 wife: in total
2 dodge ram 3500s since 96
3 children grown, graduated from med school , 2 served in navy, 3rds a drug addict
4th child is our oldest grandchild wich we raised since birth
5 is the number of John Deere tractors and mowers we've owned
6 stihl chainsaws and weadeaters
7 -a dozen homes and farms
8 -probably a hundred ducks, chickens and turkeys
9 -couple dozen cattle
10 -numerous lamas, sheap, and goats
11 -one stupid hoarse that tried to kill me
12 -numerous bass boats and pontoons
13 -decades in the garbage industry and court house legal work
14 -14 is how many grandchildren in total we have
15 -3 great great grandchildren, so far
16- dozens of daschunds that we have resqued and rehomed
How did we get from years married to life story???? I Probably forgot a lot
And a partrage in a peir tree
Now: 1 wife, 2 chi-wienes, 1 fiver, 1 truck, zero baggage

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Got my big daddy vlair portable a/c today and oh baby this thing is sweet an to boot they didn't send me the yellow hose that's so dang ugly, and gave me the black. For a compact unit, this thing is heavy duty, definitly not a light weight. Cant wait to mess with it, won't be tomorrow though, heading to Vegas to go clubbing, Sam's and Costco that is. 20201005_171153.jpg20201005_171258.jpg20201005_171323.jpg20201005_171454.jpg20201005_171709.jpg20201005_172231.jpg20201005_172244.jpg

jerryw1000

Reaction score
I've got your 33-35' fiver forest river wildcat 295rsx 2016. Mint condition.

Yeh.....that would do nicely but yours is too new. I'm looking for something in the $15K- $16K range just to drag to the lake for a month in the fall and early spring to do I little fishing, eat junk food, and let the dogs play in the water.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I love that you were worried about the color of the hose. :eek:
Hahaha, come on now, we've all had that yellow slinky since the days of old, it shows wear and it looks like a cheap product, but now the black hose, it looks cool :cool: and tough:mad:and classy:). At least that's what the people in my head tell me anyway. Funny how the cheapest part of the kit was what i first looked for:D

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Yeh.....that would do nicely but yours is too new. I'm looking for something in the $15K- $16K range just to drag to the lake for a month in the fall and early spring to do I little fishing, eat junk food, and let the dogs play in the water.
Feel free to Hollar at me on the thread what happened to rich, so you can tell me where you want me to drop it off at, that is if the thread police don't delete me first

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Where's do you want to meet at, 17,5 is right on yer wheel house, was 50 when I bought it new, but as you know rvs lose value quick

jerryw1000

Reaction score
Where's do you want to meet at, 17,5 is right on yer wheel house, was 50 when I bought it new, but as you know rvs lose value quick

You'd almost put a guy on the spot wouldn't you. Where is this thing located? I usually like to look 'em over a bit before I jump into bed with one.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
You'd almost put a guy on the spot wouldn't you. Where is this thing located? I usually like to look 'em over a bit before I jump into bed with one.
Hahaha. My wife said what the heck are you doing, we can't trade it in until next year. Sounded like the perfect fit for yah though if we were ready. We're outside Vegas. Mkt value is allot higher at almost 30 but you always lose on trade on an rv, I've been quoted 17. But what are you gonna do when you full time in one, its not like you can sell it private then look for another house , you've got to trade, they've got you. Would of made you a good one though

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
How long married?
Two dogs.
One dog
one dog
2 dogs, 2 cats , and 2 rams
one dog, 65 whiny cows and two rams oh ya and the wife
two cats, and 4 rams.
1 cat, 1 dog, 2 horses, 1 rams
2 dogs, 2 Jeep GC's, 1 Ram, 1 32 HP Kubota, 1 52" Exmark......looking for a cheap 34 ft. 5th wheel camper.
Dairy?
I hope he calls her deary , for his sake
LOL! I wondered about the whiny cows... Dairy cows let you know when you're late for milking.
No just Angus beef cows. The green grass is pretty much froze now here so time to hook up the Ram to the trailer and start hauling the girls home.
Retired due to injury after nearly 20 years in the feed business.
1 dog, 3 cats
Well, another thread polluted thanks to you know who.

I'm sorry I even asked.
The idle chit chat was enough, this is just over the top thread spam. You never disappoint.
Sorry you have family issues but this thread was clearly not the place for that. Nor for selling a trailer.

Rather than delete the whole thread, the posts related to buying/selling a trailer were moved.

This thread topic was not about all the crap you once owned or want to sell, it was a heartfelt post asking members how long they've been married. Sorry you feel slighted for a correction after going off the rails yet again. Always the crybully Rich. You crap in threads with off topic rants and then complain of bullying when the post gets moved or deleted. SOP.
Does anyone see here what any of these comments has to do with the heading of how long married. Exactly , zero. We're all having a good time and Sharing personal info, i had even made an early comment that answered the question in one single word, forever. It looks to be 14 or so comments were made before I opened up with my personal info and none of those off topic comments were deleated or talked to about how they just ruined the thread. Then too even clarify even better, i was told I couldn't post on this thread because my comments had to do with things I owned or cattle wich are clearly unrelated to the topic but i followed suit like the others before me in the relaxed and open conversation. I guess it was ok untill I did it, then i had ruined it for everyone. Then there was the buying and selling being off topic and then moved . The hypocrisy of this is astute. We could probably go through well over a hundred posts of buying and selling in non sale related threads, ie, the most popular being naviks group buy, but there hasn't been a problem before, what's the difference, oh yes, i did it. You clearly don't care for me so the fact that you say sorry you have family issues, means zero, it's just sarcasm, an the fact that you say, I'm sorry you feel slighted for a correction after going off rails, when clearly it was done over a dozen times before me with out a single reprimand to any member is the exact definition of bullying, and i stand up to that, not just for myself but for all those who can't for whatever reason. most family's have family drama, it's just not talked about untill someone else opens up first. Not everyone can mentally and emotionally take the abuse of a bully, so please keep this in mind when your demeaning someone. I'm sure after this is read ill be banned or my reply button will be limited or worse, i could be thrown out. If this is in fact my outcome, i take great pride in knowing i did the right thing in standing up to a bully and hope that i was able to just help one person to be able to " do something & say something" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread