Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Went back and tightened down the stem on the rear shocks (as suggested by @G Mcpherson and @Rockcrawlerdude ) until I could see 4 threads...makes me feel better anyway.

Installed front shocks and sway bar.
If I were smart I would've taken a pic before I put the tire back on.

Waiting on a couple of tools before I tackle the front track bar and the steering kit.
20230129_141031.jpg

20230129_141037.jpg

Last edited:

NHOverland

Reaction score
So, how noticeable is the difference with the sway bar. I am this " close to ordering one.
I run the Carli Torsion sway bar, it had to be one of the easiest and transformational changes to the ride. It doesn't take away all the harshness of a solid axle but you wont hit your head off the driver side window off road anymore!

Smittys2500RAM

Reaction score
I have the thuren and it’s day and night. I find the most difference is noted crossing larger bumps at a 45deg angle you don’t get thrown left to right in your seat as violently.
Same here, I have the Thuren Sway Bar and it is a seat of the pants difference when dealing with uneven and or crossing obstacles at an angle.

ollicat

Reaction score
We installed steps on a 2023 last week. Everything remains the same.

We installed these specifically. We also offer member discounts so let us know if we can help you out or answer any questions

Can you tell me which model of the 2023 you successfully installed them on? My local dealer is saying they are trying but won't fit my 2023 Gas Laramie Mega cab. something about a sound resonator box.

Dinky503

Reaction score
This is clean. Would love a parts list and what you did if you don’t mind.

well it was 4 Baja designs squadron pros. a custom made bracket that I made myself and a grillie insert of eBay. I just put everything together as I went I have a sheet metal shop so I have material and screws just laying around. The only issue i had was the Grillie off eBay did not fit the park sensors very good so i cut them out and used epoxy to hold them in place. If you have any fab skill i can measure the piece i made and the angles of the bend.

Florotory

Reaction score
I posted this in another section of the forum but thought it be appropriate in here ;)

M&R 30" Light bar with Amber DRL and kickass 15k whites. Wired into my Aux switches. Easy Peasy. Bar is neatly tucked behind grill so can't even see it. Just got my Nitto Recon Grappler A/T 35's delivered today. Just waiting on my Thuren 2" Leveling Kit (Coils and Track Bar), Fox 2.0 IFP Shocks, and Rear Links for air suspension and will start wrenching in the garage :D

View attachment 50475

View attachment 50476

View attachment 50477

View attachment 50478

View attachment 50479
Any pcs of the lights from inside the cab looking out at night (on/off)? love the setup

Florotory

Reaction score
Got my 35's mounted up. Just need the truck so i can put them on. Also got my black badges to replace the chromies
love the blak badges, I want to convert mine from chrome as well but cant find a black front grill for a reasonable price

Users who are viewing this thread