Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

oledirteh

Reaction score
yesterday was Maintenace day. replaced fuel filters and wipers as they decided to fall apart on me on the way to work :| upside, truck runs strong again. guess they were overdue.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
These chassis fuel filters are brutal. I tried draining it first the other day and still got a good splash lol. Good Idea
I used to get wet. I found that if you put a hose on the drain, open the drain, and then start loosening the filter until you have an air gap, it will allow it to drain the filter better. I no longer get a bath.

oledirteh

Reaction score
I used to get wet. I found that if you put a hose on the drain, open the drain, and then start loosening the filter until you have an air gap, it will allow it to drain the filter better. I no longer get a bath.
i drained it, and the drainplug even fell out and when i took the cap off i still 2$ of fuel in there.

Users who are viewing this thread