Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website don't work

kristof

Reaction score
I tried to access forum on pc and it won't load

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

kristof

Reaction score
Tried different browser and same thinv
97f8a6589c90e5cca4ed2a82cdefe1a3.jpg

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR indicates that you're having an issue with either your cipher suite or something is preventing you (Proxy, VPN, Gateway, etc...).

I access via browser daily through Chrome, but just tested using Chromium Edge, Firefox and Safari and it loads up just fine from all of them.

kristof

Reaction score
It loaded fine now

MikeXM

Reaction score
It works, but site is acting funny. Lots of things broken. Did they upgrade the site or what? Would have been nice to know in advance if that's the case.

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Last night we updated to the newest version of the forum software, upon the testing that we did it seemed fine. This was just brought to my attention and I did notice there are a few bugs when using a desktop browser.

I’m on it and hope to have it resolved soon. Thank you for your patience.

jerryw1000

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Last night we updated to the newest version of the forum software, upon the testing that we did it seemed fine. This was just brought to my attention and I did notice there are a few bugs when using a desktop browser.

A little weird for me too. Every page I bring up has a large gray bar at the bottom with nothing in it except a small x in the top right corner to close it....which I must do to see the thread. Also cannot Post in a thread. No box to type anything in unless I hit Reply....then I get a box.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just a note for your checklist.
Using Chrome:
Times don't show up for each post. It just says "later_today_at_x"
I can't type a reply using the "Post reply" button. I have to reply to someone's post directly using the reply button in their post before it will allow any input..
After replying it gives an error but seems to post anyway.
None of the items below the threads at the bottom of the page are working. They are just blank with the spinning wheel.

Good luck.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
A little weird for me too. Every page I bring up has a large gray bar at the bottom with nothing in it except a small x in the top right corner to close it....which I must do to see the thread. Also cannot Post in a thread. No box to type anything in unless I hit Reply....then I get a box.
Same here, at least earlier today.

RV_Goose

Reaction score
Cannot create new thread from phone. Bombarded by intrusive advertising. Makes site unusable on my phone.

Cannot access forums from main HDRams.com page. Hitting menu button does nothing but scroll ads.

Offer a membership to reduce ads maybe? But the money from the ads is probably too much to ignore.

It was a decent site also.

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The issue should now be resolved, let me know if anything comes up. If you are still having problems try clearing your browser cache.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

RV_Goose

Reaction score
Okay that works. Then of course I had to login again. The green login button was just green. The "Login" letters did not appear until I hit login.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Cannot create new thread from phone. Bombarded by intrusive advertising. Makes site unusable on my phone.

Cannot access forums from main HDRams.com page. Hitting menu button does nothing but scroll ads.

Offer a membership to reduce ads maybe? But the money from the ads is probably too much to ignore.

It was a decent site also.

Just FYI,

If you see something that isn't working, feel free to post. If the ad volume has changed, you can make note of something that's different.

However complaining about ads will get the thread locked pretty quickly. The subject has been beaten to death already. The site depends on ad revenue to survive as a free place for all to gather and express their opinions.

If you need to access from a phone, I suggest you use Tapatalk. AFAIK, it was not affected by the recent issues.

I'm sure if ever there comes a day that the traffic here approaches 5thgenrams, a subscription service may be considered but I can't speak for the site owners.

It still is a decent site. Stuff happens.

RV_Goose

Reaction score
Also the search function works much better. As does the reply on other thread now.

Thanks.

RV_Goose

Reaction score
Just FYI,

If you see something that isn't working, feel free to post. If the ad volume has changed, you can make note of something that's different.

However complaining about ads will get the thread locked pretty quickly. The subject has been beaten to death already. The site depends on ad revenue to survive as a free place for all to gather and express their opinions.

If you need to access from a phone, I suggest you use Tapatalk. AFAIK, it was not affected by the recent issues.

I'm sure if ever there comes a day that the traffic here approaches 5thgenrams, a subscription service may be considered but I can't speak for the site owners.

It still is a decent site. Stuff happens.
You resolved the issue so delete the offensive post so I do not lead others astray.

Users who are viewing this thread