Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are back up

Royalist_Ram

Reaction score
It's all the 2022 build and order posts.
Omg I know, everyone on there is so angry haha. This will be my 4th Ram in 2 years so I know how it goes, and gonna pick one up this week. My ‘19 Laramie Pentastar was an in-state lot Vehicle, ‘20 BH Night 2500 Gas was a dealer trade, ‘21 Limited EcoDiesel was an order, and now this ‘22 Laramie Night 2500 Gas is an out of state lot Vehicle (in transit). My Limited EcoDiesel took about 3 months, you guys having to wait 5-6 months must suck.

Royalist_Ram

Reaction score
N00bs come in and ask the same questions, reply to every post...
Well if the search function actually worked that would be great, don't always have the time to sift through almost 400 pages of thread. I'm more used to 5thGenRams, Guru over there. A lot less of you guys over here so it looks like more.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Well if the search function actually worked that would be great, don't always have the time to sift through almost 400 pages of thread. I'm more used to 5thGenRams, Guru over there. A lot less of you guys over here so it looks like more.

Works fine for me.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Use the advanced search at the page top header or google site search.

Royalist_Ram

Reaction score
Use the advanced search at the page top header or google site search.

That’s exactly my point. I’ve used both. The 5thGenRam forums I have no problem finding exactly what I need. The HD ones, there’s barely any content.

Grayson

Reaction score
Maybe some folks should pony up and send the site admin some cash to enhance features; it's easy or free to have a larger forum that continues to grow

Users who are viewing this thread