Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unconnect/wireless trailer camera interface

Johnnynapalm

Reaction score
Hey guys! We have an airstream trailer with the wireless back up camera. Is there any way to connect a wireless camera to one of the aux cameras in the truck? Looking for interface between aux camera and wireless camera or using one of the upfitter. Thanks!

Johnnynapalm

Reaction score
The trailer has the voyager camera which I think is wifi? Not sure though. Need to look into that. I don’t think it’s Bluetooth. I’ll check out Naviks too!

CdnHO

Reaction score
The trailer has the voyager camera which I think is wifi? Not sure though. Need to look into that. I don’t think it’s Bluetooth. I’ll check out Naviks too!
I have the Voyager on my trailer and while it is wireless, I don't think is is WiFi or Bluetooth.

Johnnynapalm

Reaction score
Naviks has a HDMI interface adapter for 12” screen! Gotta check that out too!

Johnnynapalm

Reaction score
I have the Voyager on my trailer and while it is wireless, I don't think is is WiFi or Bluetooth.
No kidding? Strange. I was hoping there was a way for the aux camera option in the uconnect to show the trailer back up camera. Thanks though! This is helpful information!!

Users who are viewing this thread