Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect Subscription Cost

Savage99ss

Reaction score
The little weather app....

When you click on it goes to the map page, but it just gives me an error message.

Does anyone know where it pulls the weather from? Sirius XM? The new Ram Connect service?

Either way, mine doesn't work.
Did you ever find a fix? Mine worked for two weeks and hasn’t worked since December 2021.

dblackwell

Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread, but dang! 14.xx a month to unlock my truck by phone…. My wife’s 2022 explorer has all of the lock/unlock/start/stop features included for free. You can also put it in valet mode, set speed alerts, and govern the top speed if you want.. @RamCares

mountainears

Reaction score
Yea, it’s silly. I let that expire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waveslayer

Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread, but dang! 14.xx a month to unlock my truck by phone…. My wife’s 2022 explorer has all of the lock/unlock/start/stop features included for free. You can also put it in valet mode, set speed alerts, and govern the top speed if you want.. @RamCares
The Ford app and what they give you for free is superior to Ram's, it's a bummer

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Thorvald

Reaction score
Yep this subscription trend has got to end but companies are loving it so far. I simply refuse to pay. Not enough features for the cost and I hate SiriusXM from many years ago when I went through hoops to cancel that stupid service.

Users who are viewing this thread