Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 5 Poor Camera Quality

2019_Ram

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed how poor the picture quality of the cameras on the 2022 trucks seem to be compared to say a 2019? Is there a possibility this can be addressed in an upcoming software update?

I'm a bit disappointed in the reduction in camera quality this truck has compared to what my 2019 had

sstoner911

Reaction score
I cant find which forum it was now, but someone who works for the company that manufactures the UConnect 5, had posted it was a known issue with the manufacture but no fix as of yet - it is software related according to the poster.

gpattikjr

Reaction score
I cant find which forum it was now, but someone who works for the company that manufactures the UConnect 5, had posted it was a known issue with the manufacture but no fix as of yet - it is software related according to the poster.
Cumminsforum. But it was about the tailgate camera. However i think all the camera issues are software related.

Users who are viewing this thread