Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 12.0 Update

Durandetto

Reaction score
Looks like it was too good to be true. My TTPMS's are back to not being seen. Darn. I have not done a factory reset yet though.
Mine have been hit or miss since I got my truck. Sometimes they read sometimes there's just dashes and sometimes it says they haven't been set up.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

jebruns

Reaction score
What issue are you having with the TTPMS
Syncing and forgetting. Will usually remember until the first shutdown.

I did a factory reset on the newest SW the other day and it seems better. Takes a few minutes after startup to show the pressure, but I'm hopeful.\

EDIT: My TTPMS sensors were not recognized on a 200 mile pull yesterday (10/05/23). So I guess it's intermittent now. Frustrating issue.

Last edited:

4FishLimit

Reaction score
Just had 2023 in to the dealer today, was getting a Uconnnect box error message and updates wouldn’t go through.

Dealer manually did the update and now I’m on 27.46, which appears to be the latest.

However my wife drove it home from the dealer, and after hopping in myself for the first time since she drove home I’m noticing that that my dual zone climate control is now gone.

I simply have a single temp slider on the driver side. Using the hard buttons doesn’t change temp on either side and using the screen to move the slider and change temps will cause the slider to revert back to coldest setting. HVAC is set to auto.

Is this normal after this update? I suspect I already know the answer to that question but figured I would ask anyway.

Larder1906

Reaction score
Just had 2023 in to the dealer today, was getting a Uconnnect box error message and updates wouldn’t go through.

Dealer manually did the update and now I’m on 27.46, which appears to be the latest.

However my wife drove it home from the dealer, and after hopping in myself for the first time since she drove home I’m noticing that that my dual zone climate control is now gone.

I simply have a single temp slider on the driver side. Using the hard buttons doesn’t change temp on either side and using the screen to move the slider and change temps will cause the slider to revert back to coldest setting. HVAC is set to auto.

Is this normal after this update? I suspect I already know the answer to that question but figured I would ask anyway.

4fish: Sometimes it will come back overnight after a longer time off.

The Best way is to factory reset as many have said in these forums. It is a pain but is works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4FishLimit

Reaction score
4fish: Sometimes it will come back overnight after a longer time off.

The Best way is to factory reset as many have said in these forums. It is a pain but is works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know, I’ve skimmed the thread and seen that with previous updates. I’ve give it a couple of days before bugging the dealer.

Edit:

Everything back to normal as of the next morning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread