Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U Connect Mobile App Services and Mopar Site

CBK2801

Reaction score
We've been having numerous problems accessing our new 2020 Ram 3500 on the Mopar site. Apparently when you have two Mopar vehicles, causes issues. Their tech support is still working on it for over two weeks. Vehicle information isn't showing up like current mileage etc. Vehicle shows up as a suscriber not owner. Other vehicle shows up a owner. Confirmed the VIN is correct too.

Noticed the Uconnect App on my Iphone doesn't show "Information" that is shown on our 2019 Jeep JL. That information allows access to current data like vehicle health report, fuel tank level, tire pressures, etc. Finally called Guardian Uconnect folks. They are indicating that those options aren't available with the 12" screen. Strange.

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
We've been having numerous problems accessing our new 2020 Ram 3500 on the Mopar site. Apparently when you have two Mopar vehicles, causes issues. Their tech support is still working on it for over two weeks. Vehicle information isn't showing up like current mileage etc. Vehicle shows up as a suscriber not owner. Other vehicle shows up a owner. Confirmed the VIN is correct too.

Noticed the Uconnect App on my Iphone doesn't show "Information" that is shown on our 2019 Jeep JL. That information allows access to current data like vehicle health report, fuel tank level, tire pressures, etc. Finally called Guardian Uconnect folks. They are indicating that those options aren't available with the 12" screen. Strange.
I believe the only time they'll update the mileage details on either the app or on the site are when you take it in for service. As you already mentioned, the 12" doesn't have the processing capacity to report health details like many other platforms, so it isn't real-time.

I had a ton of trouble getting them to remove sold vehicles from my account (4th gen 1500, 4th gen 2500), but haven't had any issues with multiple vehicles in the Garage.

CBK2801

Reaction score
The finally fixed the status of ownership on the Apps: Mopar, Ram Truck. However they still are trying to figure out why the Ram truck won't load on my web access on Mopar's web site, while my Jeep does. Still very disappointed that the upgraded Uconnect 12 has less capability that the 8.4 on the Uconnect App. Maybe they will fix that in the future.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
The finally fixed the status of ownership on the Apps: Mopar, Ram Truck. However they still are trying to figure out why the Ram truck won't load on my web access on Mopar's web site, while my Jeep does. Still very disappointed that the upgraded Uconnect 12 has less capability that the 8.4 on the Uconnect App. Maybe they will fix that in the future.

I believe 2022 trucks have UConnect 5 so I would not expect anything on the older 4.5 units outside of mandatory safety updates.

Much2fast

Reaction score
Happened to be poking around in the uconnect app today and sure enough under info I now have Fuel level, odometer, tire pressure and oil life remaining. I was surprised as from what I've read the 12" uconnect didn't have the capability. Maybe a new update?

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Yeah... I don't use the app at all, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread