Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tradesman Fog Lights

JALOPYJUNK

Reaction score
yup. just finished them up.

View attachment 2169
The lights look awesome. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. My truck is a 2021 2500 Tradesman. The halogen headlights in these trucks are the suck. I am wanting to add fog lights so I might be able to see something. I am wanting to wire them into a circuit that's hot with the ignition on. That way they will be on when the DRL'S are on and also the automatic headlights. Did you wire a relay into the harness and are these halogen or led fog lights?

flan

Reaction score
I’m not op but my tradesman came without fogs as well. I wired mine with a relay that is triggered to come on with the parking lamps. I figure any time I use the parking lamps it won’t harm to have the fog lights on as well. Doing it this way will keep them on with the high beams as well.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
@JALOPYJUNK I put them in a dedicated switch so I could have them on at any time.

I have gtr led's in all forward facing lights.

Users who are viewing this thread