Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau Covers

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
So i just got mine off the fed ex truck and honestly they look like the same size and make of the junk clips i already broke, but new. See for your self. The 2 broken are on the inside and the 2 new are on the outside. They did send 4 new so that's nice, but, probably cuz they know there gonna keep snapping.
20200612_141206.jpg

geektoad

Reaction score
interesting. Looking forward to seeing the new and improved design.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
interesting. Looking forward to seeing the new and improved design.
Well theoretically these are them but I don't see a difference. I'm interested to see some pics from silver beard on what he recieved

Cummins3

Reaction score
Rich thouse a re what mine look like and probably will break too. I just noticed one of the foam corner piece of the cover to keep water out has flown away... How do I contact them to get that replaced and a touch up pen?

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Rich thouse a re what mine look like and probably will break too. I just noticed one of the foam corner piece of the cover to keep water out has flown away... How do I contact them to get that replaced and a touch up pen?
Contact Bak on the phone and they will hook you up. Fair warning , be ready to wait on hold on the phone

Silverbeard

Reaction score
Well theoretically these are them but I don't see a difference. I'm interested to see some pics from silver beard on what he recieved
Sorry, I forgot to get pictures taken. What you posted, Rich, is what I have. these are a big improvement over what came with the BakFlip I had on the 2017 Ram which were the cable clips mounted with a screw through just one side of the clip. I know the ones BakFlip just sent me, aren’t an improvement over the one that broke. I figure I’ll have to train myself to grap the bed rail in a different place.

Users who are viewing this thread