Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Other Vehicle

jsalbre

Reaction score
Wow great pics! ^^

You should get that Mojave out to the desert and put it through its paces.
Thanks! The first shot is near Jordan Valley in Oregon, and the second is Bonneville Salt Flats.

It hasn’t been down to the actual Mojave, but I’ve had it on a number of desert roads out here in Idaho and Oregon and it’ll happily cook along at 70mph over washboard and potholes. Score one for 2.5” internal bypass reservoir shocks and hydraulic bump stops!

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Thanks! The first shot is near Jordan Valley in Oregon, and the second is Bonneville Salt Flats.

It hasn’t been down to the actual Mojave, but I’ve had it on a number of desert roads out here in Idaho and Oregon and it’ll happily cook along at 70mph over washboard and potholes. Score one for 2.5” internal bypass reservoir shocks and hydraulic bump stops!

Yep... if I were to buy a Jeep product, it would probably be a Mojave Gladiator. I just wish they'd offer it with the 2.0 turbo.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Yep... if I were to buy a Jeep product, it would probably be a Mojave Gladiator. I just wish they'd offer it with the 2.0 turbo.
The 2.0T would be fun, but it seems they didn’t offer it due to cooling issues for towing. The Gladiator struggles with high towing loads in high heat already with the NA 3.6, and much worse with the EcoDiesel. Just not a big enough front end on it to fit the radiator it needs.

2001WS6

Reaction score
Picked up a new to me toy.... :)

8goKVOH.jpg

tiQlQ0l.jpg

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Put the top on the YJ last weekend which is like the most impossible task so of course it’s 80 freakin degrees this week

83795C1D-9E3F-44EB-B36B-AEF4C3881974.jpeg

Toyota gets no love because it’s so dang reliable. I did install a new fuel cell because I bashed the factory junk to death

0CE009C1-711A-4CAA-ABB2-811F4364E01B.jpeg

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Put the top on the YJ last weekend which is like the most impossible task so of course it’s 80 freakin degrees this week

View attachment 47028

Toyota gets no love because it’s so dang reliable. I did install a new fuel cell because I bashed the factory junk to death

View attachment 47029
The ol YJ tops were not that bad… not that great either… getting the plastic into the windshield channel was the worst part for me

Users who are viewing this thread