Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The navigation system not working

Boudy

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with the nav system not finding locations, keep getting "offline can't find address"

Darmichar

Reaction score
Not sure what's going on but a lot of the stuff I use at work is timing out today. Looking at downdetector.com there are a lot of sites users are reporting issues with.
Looks like it may be DNS related, that could be causing the issue you are seeing.

M85P

Reaction score
It’s TomTom. On recent trip while towing, was sent to wrong location 3 times. I sit in the navigator’s seat and have to confirm directions/locations off my phone. RAM needs to dump Tom Tom or Uconnect.

jerryw1000

Reaction score
Mine 12" gave me that "offline" message when I first got it until I discovered the options at the bottom of the screen to set the state and city first....then it would find the address I punched in. Haven't used the NAV in quite a while so I can't remember exactly what the buttons say. But I do remember it had to be set for the city and state before it would find an address or it would give the the "offline" thingy.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what's going on but a lot of the stuff I use at work is timing out today. Looking at downdetector.com there are a lot of sites users are reporting issues with.
Looks like it may be DNS related, that could be causing the issue you are seeing.

There was some oddities today for sure.

Many IBM support site MFA links were all busted. Not sure on a lot of other "things" as I was on a webex session all day.

Users who are viewing this thread