Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joke Thread- Post 'em if you got 'em.

Skooter76

Reaction score
15942915b51be34ec665cc21cdef1fd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrescottNorm

Reaction score
Lone Ranger and Tonto after a long day riding across the plains came upon a ridge line over looking a small town. Lone Ranger turned to Tonto and said “I’ll race you to town and loser will tend to horses, winner will a drink at the bar.” Sure enough Lone Ranger was first to arrive, gave his horse to Tonto and said “Tonto once you get Silver hitched I want you to keep running around him until he cools off”. As Lone Ranger was in bar having a drink he got tap on his shoulder and man said to him “Is that your white horse out there” where Long Ranger replied “Yes it is” Man then said “Did you know you left your engine running”.

Aketay

Reaction score
My friend got fired today from his job as a bingo caller…. Apparently “A meal for 2 with a hairy view” is not the way to call the number 69!

unclelala

Reaction score
An old joke but it always got me snickering and probably not politically correct any more either, I am prepared to be banned. Here goes.

What is the worst part of the vegetable to eat?
The wheel chair.

Users who are viewing this thread