Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Foo Fighters Join RAM On Paying Homage To ‘Everyday Rock Stars’!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

The Foo Fighters Join RAM On Paying Homage To ‘Everyday Rock Stars’!​

Iconic American Rock Band Joins RAM's Newest Marketing Campaign...​

1620317420187.png

Since the launch of the RAM brand in 2009, there have been some amazing marketing campaigns surrounding the truck maker. While most of those have featured country music during that time, that is about to change with RAM’s latest multimedia campaign called “Spotlight”. RAM will be teaming up with the American rock band the Foo Fighters to pay homage to everyday heroes across the nation.

Raidercat

Reaction score

The Foo Fighters Join RAM On Paying Homage To ‘Everyday Rock Stars’!​

Iconic American Rock Band Joins RAM's Newest Marketing Campaign...​

View attachment 15807

Since the launch of the RAM brand in 2009, there have been some amazing marketing campaigns surrounding the truck maker. While most of those have featured country music during that time, that is about to change with RAM’s latest multimedia campaign called “Spotlight”. RAM will be teaming up with the American rock band the Foo Fighters to pay homage to everyday heroes across the nation.

That’s awesome! Saw these guys in concert with the Chili Peppers years ago, still one of the best concerts I’ve seen.

whitexc

Reaction score
That’s awesome! Saw these guys in concert with the Chili Peppers years ago, still one of the best concerts I’ve seen.
Not the same show with RHCP but still one of the best concerts I have ever seen.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread