Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrible Towing pics thread

McHenry2500

Reaction score
Look at the gap between the bed and the cab is it just me or is the frame flexing?
Most of these type of "racks" I've seen at SXS/UTV events just set directly into the bed and attach to the bed's tie down points. This may pull the bed away from the cab if the weight is on the rear end? Always seemed like a bad design for such a product since most SXS/UTV's have the engine located closer to the rear axle as opposed to autos where it's (usually) over the front axle.

Blythkd1

Reaction score
Undo the pins and turn it over by hand and repin it.
LOL, yeah I know how to do it, I was just being a smart aleck.

Would have been pretty tough to do on my last new trailer since the 8 1/2 foot long "pin" was held in by large flat washers welded onto each end:)

MEGA HO

Reaction score
Looks like one of those mini diesel Isuzu trucks.

Doesn't Isuzu make diesel engines for GM too?
Duramax was a joint venture between GM and Isuzu. In Thailand the Isuzu and Chevy trucks get the exact same engine, just a different label. The interiors / exteriors look very similar too.

Users who are viewing this thread