Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrible Towing pics thread

RPS1030

Reaction score
Saw something similar in our neighborhood the other day. Overnighter Trailers. The sxs fit right behind the enclosed area. They were painted to match. Pretty slick looking.

Yeah, uhm, I had a dealership salesman call me a troll on fb for asking clarifying questions on those things. :eek::D:D:D I’m not entirely convinced they are well setup for full-size crawlers. I also knew what dealer NOT to go to.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
I see someone in the Explorer, assuming for brakes. Or maybe both vehicles are pulling :D :oops:o_O

CdnHO

Reaction score
A million way to die with a dump trailer.
According to the Ram Owner's Manual, there are a million ways your truck can kill you. Half the manual is warnings and cautions; some pretty stupid. Gotta love the lawyers. Oh well, there has to be some way to cull the lower IQ indivuals. LOL

snayte

Reaction score
According to the Ram Owner's Manual, there are a million ways your truck can kill you. Half the manual is warnings and cautions; some pretty stupid. Gotta love the lawyers. Oh well, there has to be some way to cull the lower IQ indivuals. LOL
Yeah there is that theory out there that we are getting less intelligent as a species because we protect everyone and that culling is not happening.

Tort lawyers are mostly to blame.

CdnHO

Reaction score
Yeah there is that theory out there that we are getting less intelligent as a species because we protect everyone and that culling is not happening.

Tort lawyers are mostly to blame.
Maybe taking the warning tags off electrical appliances will take care of that. Like unplug the toaster before washing it. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread