Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subthread 2022 orders - Aftermarket Parts on order pre truck delivery?

tkbenziger

Reaction score
2022 Silver NE 6.7 on order. Hope to have it by end of April..

This thread has been extremely helpful and has also cost me some $$

So far I have:

Screen protector
Black lug nuts
Leather key fob cover
Thuren high clearance sway bar
Husky floor mats
Nitto Recon Grappler 35x11.5x20
Banks Pedal Monster
AVS bug shield
Retrax Pro XR
Black MBRP exhaust tip 5 in 6 out

Getting tint, ppf, and ceramic coat when it arrives.

Debating husky mud flaps, bedrug, and a good phone mounting solution.

Last edited:

maxx442

Reaction score
2022 3500 Bighorn Regular Cab, Dually, HO Cummins w/ Aisin 6 speed, Flame Red w/Sport package, GN/5th Wheel prep (Ordered 2/11, built on 4/23, still waiting on train ticket out of Mexico).

Received:
Tail Gate assist strut
N-Fab nerf bars
Husky Mud Flaps
Roll-N-Lock M series retractable bed cover
Dee Zee Auxiliary fuel tank/toolbox combo
Geno's DEF and diesel locking caps
AMP Bedstep 2
TOYO A/T III 255/80-17 tires
Ultra Scorpion 17 x 6.5 wheels

Considering:
Pedal Commander
Katzkin seat covers

Upon Arrival:
LINE-X spray in bed liner
Window tint
Ceramic Coating

Last edited:

4FOXS8K

Reaction score
2022 3500 Bighorn Regular Cab, Dually, HO Cummins w/ Aisin 6 speed, Flame Red w/Sport package, GN/5th Wheel prep (Ordered 2/11, built on 4/23, still waiting on train ticket out of Mexico)
On order:
Roll-N-Lock M series retractable bed cover
Dee Zee Auxiliary fuel tank/toolbox combo
AMP Bedstep 2 (backordered for three more months)
Geno's DEF and diesel locking caps

Received:
Tail Gate assist strut
N-Fab nerf bars
Husky Mud Flaps

Considering:
Pedal Commander
Larger/better tires
Katzkin seat covers

Upon Arrival:
Window tint
Ceramic Coating
PPF
I had a lot of difficulties with my pedal commander. Yes it was for a Chrysler 300 but every couple of months it would throw codes and disable trac control and suspension. Had to pull it eventually, but when it worked it was a lot of fun.

maxx442

Reaction score
I had a lot of difficulties with my pedal commander. Yes it was for a Chrysler 300 but every couple of months it would throw codes and disable trac control and suspension. Had to pull it eventually, but when it worked it was a lot of fun.
Good to know. I'm going to wait and see how the throttle lag is with the HO. My 2016 has quite a bit. Been reading a lot on both the PC and the Banks Pedal Monster. Leaning toward the PC right now.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
For those new truck owners or those waiting to received their new trucks who may be thinking about aftermarket leather seats and have found Katzkin Leather Seats on the internet.... Buyers Beware! This company is set up to take advantage of you. Nothing is as it seems on their website. The reason you don't see pricing is because there is a lot of behind the scenes pricing to take advantage of the customer. Make sure you ask lots of questions!!!!!
As many reviews on FB have already stated "Customer Service" is horrendous. No return phone calls, When you do get someone to talk or Chat with on their website, you are transferred to another Rep who never follows up. In my attempt to order I actually spoke with or chatted with 5 different people and each one either couldn't answer my question or transferred me to another Rep who would never call me back.
One of the "MOST IMPORTANT" aspects is to understand the leather interior you are designing or (selecting pre designed) will not be a 100% Leather Interior as they use vinyl in much of their design. Only the top of the seat (where body touches) will be leather. The wrap and the rear of bucket seats and map pockets will be vinyl.
I selected a Pre Designed set of Leather Seats and received an email back stating the cost would be $1695 professionally installed as well as a local install shop. Using another account my brother designed a set and also received an email stating a cost of $1695 however, when he called the Rep told him $1695 was for a single color selection (He chose two colors) and his choice was $1995.
Another person I know designed a two tone Leather interior and received an email back stating the cost would be $2195.
You "CAN" get a total Leather Interior, but it will cost you an additional $800-$1000+ over the cost of the initial design. Therefore your initial design of $1995 will actually cost you $2995 by the time all is said and done.
I wrote the CEO of the company and he actually called me and apologized. He stated he would have his best Customer Service Rep call me to finalize the order. After several emails, phone calls and text messages I'm now more confused than ever. Needless to say I still haven't ordered.
I can only imagine the horror stories involving people who are requesting warranty service or repairs!!

Eastcoasttattoo

Reaction score
What gas caps are everyone ordering for the 22s? I've got my 2022 3500 6.7 HO drw 4x4 on order and want to get the diesel and def caps but not the locking ones.

slowindown

Reaction score
The only thing I've gotten so far is a chinese copy of the OEM bed step. Heck, I don't even know if it's a copy. The OEM one may be made in china for all I know.

Users who are viewing this thread