Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STAR case.

bht222u

Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten to talk to someone in charge of STAR cases? The dealership is waiting for guidance but still nothing after 2 weeks of waiting.

bht222u

Reaction score
Well it's not for a Ram but for a Jeep Wagoneer, I can't my email confirmation for the jeep wagoneer forum so I resorted to asking here. I've spoke with Wagoneer client services but still not getting results.

I figured there is a common choke point for these STAR cases where I could maybe get to talk to someone a little farther up the food chain. I'm 2 weeks into the purchase of a new Wagoneer and still haven't got to drive it off the lot yet.

I know this is an HDRam site but my options are few, I do own a HD Ram BTW.

jadmt

Reaction score
Well it's not for a Ram but for a Jeep Wagoneer, I can't my email confirmation for the jeep wagoneer forum so I resorted to asking here. I've spoke with Wagoneer client services but still not getting results.

I figured there is a common choke point for these STAR cases where I could maybe get to talk to someone a little farther up the food chain. I'm 2 weeks into the purchase of a new Wagoneer and still haven't got to drive it off the lot yet.

I know this is an HDRam site but my options are few, I do own a HD Ram BTW.
there is a jeepcares just like ramcares. You can call the 1800 number. what is your issue? Usually a star case is opened for unusual tech issues and the one time I had a star case opened it took a long time to get it resolved.

bht222u

Reaction score
Main computer and etorque system not communicating is what I'm told.

I got a call today from Wagoneer client service saying the fix has been sent to the dealer.

bht222u

Reaction score
We ordered it in August, arrived 2 weeks ago and it has been broke since the dealership mechanic tried taking it out of ship mode. We have never driven it but we signed the paperwork while they were still doing their delivery checks.

Savage99ss

Reaction score
Star case reps won’t talk to you. They only talk to the dealer. Had open star cases on my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread