Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOTTED: 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Regular Cab:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
SPOTTED: 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Regular Cab:
Our First Look At A Regular Cab With No Camouflage...

The past few days in Michigan have been bitter cold with certain areas being hit with heavy snowfall. But it doesn’t stop the Ram engineering team from continuing testing and dialing in their new 2019 Ram Heavy Duty pickups. Its perfect winter testing weather for Ram’s toughest trucks.

While Ram did release only a few photos of the new 2019 Ram Heavy Duty Regular Cab models during the launch of the trucks at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit. However, this is the first time we are seeing the Regular Cab models out in public without their camouflage coverings.

IMG_0902.jpg

2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Regular Cab 4×4. (Real Fast Fotography).

This particular model is a HEMI-powered 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Regular Cab 4×4 with the optional Chrome Appearance Package. The Flame Red long box pickup shows us the handsome new looks of the latest Heavy Duty. While this may be what most people consider a work truck, the Regular Cab configuration is also available on Big Horn (or Lone Star in Texas). Ram has shown us that they will offer a Big Horn Sport (Lone Star Sport), as well as offering a Night Appearance Package for the Regular Cab models. Needless, there will be many different variants of the two trim levels for Regular Cab buyers.

To read more, click the link below...
https://www.hdrams.com/2019/01/31/spotted-2019-ram-2500-tradesman-regular-cab/

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
This is the best looking Regular Cab truck.

I wish I was able to get a 3500 Regular cab and a Powerwagon. Would solve all my wants.

Will be very interested to see one of the night package.

Great looking truck with some great subtle advances.

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Personally, I'm not sure if I'd want a regular cab for a main vehicle.

Being someone who tends to carry passengers quite often would find the truck pretty much unused transportation wise.

That said, it certainly looks great! Probably an ideal truck for a retired man wanting to tow around a tiny house for some occasional camping or fire log hauling.

Users who are viewing this thread