Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shhhhhh!

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
ECCO is who I was going to use. Had him on the radar for a while and knew he was the go-to guy for that. There are a few things I miss about Colorado and having good gun smiths close by was one of them. I was in Black Forest so not far away from him at all. I had an HK guy in the springs along with Apex for parts, an engraver up in Franktown that I used all the time. Was very convenient.

Engrave Cave?

He lives around the corner from a friend's son. Did my DIY can and a couple SBR lowers. I also bought my TBAC 22TD from him.

MtnRider

Reaction score
Engrave Cave?

He lives around the corner from a friend's son. Did my DIY can and a couple SBR lowers. I also bought my TBAC 22TD from him.

Yep, Pat at engrave cave. He had an awesome laser engraving setup in his basement. I think he recently moved out further east to the Kiowa area?

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I'm waiting till I retire next year and move back to free America before making any purchases. Don't need kommieforina knowing what I buy or have if I'm no longer going to live here.

Users who are viewing this thread