Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Setting Units in the Uconnect

KevoTheFord

Reaction score
I just got my trailer TPMS setup with my new 2021 Ram and the units are driving me nuts in the system. I’m in Canada so I set the system to metric but the truck TPMS displays in kPa and the trailer TPMS displays in bar.

i would prefer all the TPMS displaying in PSI or at minimum the same units. I can’t for the life of me find a place to change it. Anyone have any ideas?

Myfast70

Reaction score
Nevermind I figured it out ‍♂️
Would you mind posting the solution as it could be the key to me getting the stupid built in TomTom nav to read in the imperial system for me. Everything reads in km and km/h

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Would you mind posting the solution as it could be the key to me getting the stupid built in TomTom nav to read in the imperial system for me. Everything reads in km and km/h
Under settings go to units and it should offer a custom option where you can change it, not sure it it will change the gps there though

Myfast70

Reaction score
Tried that, didn't work. Now for some reason on the way to dinner last night it was imperial, then on the way home it was metric?? I'm definitely not a fan of how buggy Uconnect 5 is so far...

Users who are viewing this thread