Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running Lights (I think)

PVOLLC

Reaction score
Bit of a weird issue I can't quite nail down. When I'm in the cab with the headlights on, I can see flickering in what appears to be coming from the front running lights. It's not the headlights, but I can see the side lights on the front go in and out. Fuses seem okay. Anyone else have this problem? 2021 Ram 4500.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it the fog lights in a turn?

PVOLLC

Reaction score
Is it the fog lights in a turn?
No the fog lights are off when it happens. Pretty sure its the running lights but the only way to know is to get out and watch and it never happens when I do lol

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
No the fog lights are off when it happens. Pretty sure its the running lights but the only way to know is to get out and watch and it never happens when I do lol

The fog lights will turn on by themselves with either slow sped blinker or turning slow speed. Only one turns on, in the direction of the turn, and the fogs must be off for this to work.

Not saying it’s what you’re seeing, but good to rule out.

Users who are viewing this thread