Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rotella T6 5w-40 Availability

Bigred6.7

Reaction score
Managed to snag last 3 at Home Depot via online order. Fingers crossed they actually have 3. Amazon prices are crazy and my normal place of Sams Club is sold out. No need to do a change for a while but trying to get ahead. (Picking up my new ‘22 cclb HO tomorrow)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered 3 gal from Walmart online.

Worth it to not have to endure the "people of walmart" just to come up empty.

I now have 2+ years of oil for changes, more than that in oil and fuel filters. Already stocked up on DEF. If I didn't have a CP4 I'd be looking for an emissions intact tune that doesn't use so much DEF. ;)

Been stocking up a little on other household stuff too. Spray cleaners, oils, etc.

Just got 1/4 beef and my Antelope. Here's hoping for a successful Elk and/or Mule Deer harvest but I'm short freezer space ATM.

OK, now who has 6 months or more of food stores? :rolleyes: We have a few mil bases close enough the case prices for real MRE's are decent too.

jeffn

Reaction score
I ordered 3 gal from Walmart online.

Worth it to not have to endure the "people of walmart" just to come up empty.

I now have 2+ years of oil for changes, more than that in oil and fuel filters. Already stocked up on DEF. If I didn't have a CP4 I'd be looking for an emissions intact tune that doesn't use so much DEF. ;)

Been stocking up a little on other household stuff too. Spray cleaners, oils, etc.

Just got 1/4 beef and my Antelope. Here's hoping for a successful Elk and/or Mule Deer harvest but I'm short freezer space ATM.

OK, now who has 6 months or more of food stores? :rolleyes: We have a few mil bases close enough the case prices for real MRE's are decent too.
E586B614-D9A8-46C0-AABD-087E9D0A9AAB.jpeg

jeffn

Reaction score
my local walmart has Rotella.

Amazon has plenty of Mopar oil filters, fewer options on fuel filters. Interestingly, there are a lot of non-OEM fuel filter options. My first reaction was to not even consider this knowing the issues with the fuel system on my truck but I thought I should ask here. Anyone have experience with non-Mopar fuel filters?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
my local walmart has Rotella.

Amazon has plenty of Mopar oil filters, fewer options on fuel filters. Interestingly, there are a lot of non-OEM fuel filter options. My first reaction was to not even consider this knowing the issues with the fuel system on my truck but I thought I should ask here. Anyone have experience with non-Mopar fuel filters?

If you can't find the Mopar filters, WIX or Hastings/Baldwin.

If there's a Fleetguard cartridge filter available I don't know the number, but AFAIK they make them for Mopar.

DMC1

Reaction score
Check your local Home Depot. I found a few gallons yesterday. I’m good now for a couple of oil changes. Need to get a spare set of fuel filters. Geno‘s was on backorder.

GPurcell01

Reaction score
Autozone was out, Home Depot was out, O'reilly's was out, second O'reilly's had 9.5 gallons of 5w40 Rotella left. I grabbed all of it.

May sound like a lot but between two trucks that's only 3 changes. I'm coming up quick on my next one which will probably be before the end of the year.

RTillery

Reaction score
Here in Colorado, I scored 4 gallons at Advanced Auto parts in Aurora on Sunday. As I was driving back home, I saw an O'reillys and stopped in. They had about 8 gallons so I picked up two more. I'm good for a couple of changes. On to the the quest for filters!

Firebird

Reaction score
Here in Colorado, I scored 4 gallons at Advanced Auto parts in Aurora on Sunday. As I was driving back home, I saw an O'reillys and stopped in. They had about 8 gallons so I picked up two more. I'm good for a couple of changes. On to the the quest for filters!
Geno's Garage has filters

DMC1

Reaction score
Just changed mine. Got enough for one more change. I don’t drive mine daily so I should be good for a while. I still need a filter for the next change. Hopefully Geno’s will have them before long.

Users who are viewing this thread