Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
Ok, So I am going to ask the stupid questions. With the @GODZ_MFG skids installed will you have to do your own fluid changes? I know there are access doors etc. but will any shop do oil changes or are you committing to do them yourself when installing these or any other similar system? Not everyone is a shade tree mechanic or has time to do their own oil changes.
My work Titan and many other vehicles have more elaborate and entailed to remove valences and guards…they remove those as part of oil service, at least.

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
Ok, So I am going to ask the stupid questions. With the @GODZ_MFG skids installed will you have to do your own fluid changes? I know there are access doors etc. but will any shop do oil changes or are you committing to do them yourself when installing these or any other similar system? Not everyone is a shade tree mechanic or has time to do their own oil changes.

The oil door bolts on and off very easily, I think any Pep Boys tech or similar could do it and I highly doubt you would ever catch any flak for it. That being said, the oil door is oversized enough that you and a few tools could make quick work of a no mess oil change.

If you had to do a transmission fluid change, the skid would have to come down but 7 bolts really shouldn't cause you too much trouble to take it offer before bringing it to a shop if you are not doing it on your own.

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
For those wondering. Transmission skids are at the shop, mounting brackets are back from powder coat, hardware kits are assembled and we are beginning to package kits on Wednesday. For those of you with open orders you will see tracking by the end of the week.

Additionally, we have kits IN STOCK and ready to go, so for those of you who want to be apart of this first wave, get your orders in and they will ship this week! Diesel and Hemi options are ready to go!

GODZ_MFG

Reaction score
For those wondering. Transmission skids are at the shop, mounting brackets are back from powder coat, hardware kits are assembled and we are beginning to package kits on Wednesday. For those of you with open orders you will see tracking by the end of the week.

Additionally, we have kits IN STOCK and ready to go, so for those of you who want to be apart of this first wave, get your orders in and they will ship this week! Diesel and Hemi options are ready to go!

Second to this, we will have updated product photos tomorrow however @Etoimos has already posted some great photos on our behalf!

Users who are viewing this thread