Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

@RamCares

flan

Reaction score
I forgot to say this K1 snap ring fail. I think they are afraid to do anything because of how major of a problem they have with a very High Dollar option. My concern is how much shrapnel is now float in the drive line. Transfer case, torque converter and transmission. I have had Four Cummins 98, 2003, 2004, 2014, and a missing in action 2022, four of the trucks were great. The 98 had 500,000 plus when I sent it to the farm and was working for him yet. I loved the trucks but I had to use a powerstroke to recover my fifthwheel before it froze and broke all the water lines. I would love to here how much ram really care???
Your transfer case is separate, no issue there.

cummins49423

Reaction score
Well that's good it will only be transmission and torque converter that will be in doubt. I bet it won't 500,000 miles of my older trucks.

smenny

Reaction score
@RamCares

Recall ZA3

Purchased a 2022 2500 January 2023. Before I could buy it, it had the ZA3 recall done with the 15" dipstick. Since then, a new updated 44" has come out. I went to a local dealer inquiring about the updated dipstick. First, they quoted me $219 for the dipstick (insane!). They are unsure if this new one can be supplied under the recall because there is no "B" in it (ZB3). They stated when there is an update the "A" changes to a "B". Can I replace the 15" with the updated version under the recall/CSN?

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
@RamCares

Recall ZA3

Purchased a 2022 2500 January 2023. Before I could buy it, it had the ZA3 recall done with the 15" dipstick. Since then, a new updated 44" has come out. I went to a local dealer inquiring about the updated dipstick. First, they quoted me $219 for the dipstick (insane!). They are unsure if this new one can be supplied under the recall because there is no "B" in it (ZB3). They stated when there is an update the "A" changes to a "B". Can I replace the 15" with the updated version under the recall/CSN?
Hello,
Thank you for tagging our team. Please send us a private message with your VIN and current mileage, we shall help guide you through the process.
Sylvia
Ram Cares

UglyViking

Reaction score
Hey @RamCares, I'm curious what the current timeline is for adding full screen android auto to the 12" screen? I've been poking around and hoping against hope that you will update the head unit to support it. Carplay is fullscreen, why is AA still not supported as a full screen option and is there a current date to support it?

Users who are viewing this thread