Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
@RamCares can’t even say sorry. We delayed again. Sorry we wasn’t on time again and didn’t keep our word. Just silence, that’s the worst thing. Give us a BS excuse is better then nothing
I agree. It’s getting pretty late in the day here In the eastern time zone to not have had a response from @RamCares idk what time zone there working out of but it’s not looking good. It’s frustrating cause they have let us waiting for so long now delay after delay, this time they set a deadline and we’re at its end. If it goes past today it’s becoming lied to or betrayed
What is your deal dude why are you making such a big deal over simple things…. The decision may not have been relayed to ram cares yet, chill man…

crawlex

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Y’all can hang up your hats and go home. RamCares informed me this morning in a private message that there is no update availible regarding a cp4 service solution.

@RamCares
Maybe you could quell all of the anxiety in this thread and make a public statement about this…

Laynrocker84

Reaction score
@RamCares any truth to this? Is there not an update to your solution? We have been patiently waiting. Is there going to be a solution or are you going to continue to move the goal post further away?

Razzman

Reaction score
Well just got my truck back Wednesday from the dealer performing the A/C TSB. Told them when it went in that it was making a chirping noise under the hood. Started it this morning and it's louder than hell, sounds like the CP4! Now I have to take it back today and drop it off again :mad:

thrust

Reaction score
Well just got my truck back Wednesday from the dealer performing the A/C TSB. Told them when it went in that it was making a chirping noise under the hood. Started it this morning and it's louder than hell, sounds like the CP4! Now I have to take it back today and drop it off again :mad:
Likely not the CP4 but the other well known problem with the belt. No solution for that one either.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Razzman

Reaction score
Likely not the CP4 but the other well known problem with the belt. No solution for that one either.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
It is the belt, just confirmed it. Pisses me off since they just replaced the tensioner and belt a month ago. And I just read tbe entire thread on that subject as well smh. I'll add a dab of Silicone great to the belt in the morning, not dealing with this crap like some did.

UglyViking

Reaction score
@RamCares I assume there is no update as of yet or we would have heard from you. I know that things are still crazy with parts sourcing and all that due to covid, but as you can tell a lot of us are eager to hear the outcome of this after all the waiting.

Can you provide us an updated timeline?

Wayne007

Reaction score
I agree as that would be very helpful. Most of us have been waiting patiently.

Nick

Reaction score
I don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherford
They use the same pump .

JHeat2500

Reaction score
Guys, if FCA hasn't released anything yet, ramcares isn't going to respond here. It's that simple.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread