Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Bocephus

Reaction score
I kno, what are they going to do wait till 5 o’clock on the 30th

MoparsB4me

Reaction score
I am new to this thing called "diesel", and I have heard others talk of the "cp4". What are we talking about?? Something to do with the fuel system??
The reason I got on hear was to learn, so help a dummy out!!
THANKS!!

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
There are several stickies in the diesel sub forum here you can read through, this is not the thread to discuss the issue, it's for a possible forthcoming service solution update.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Wonder if I will qualify for a solution to quell my fears of my ancient CP4 with 216,000 miles.
Ive got 178k on the original vp44 in my '99. Let's race to see who's shlts the bed first. :p

Should be an announcement any day now! End of q3 is Thursday.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Well I see @RamCares is going to wait till the very last day of the 3rd quarter. I sure hope we don’t get delayed again past tomorrow
Whats the rush to find out you know any service solution wont happen till at least the first or second 1/4 of 2022 anyway….

thrust

Reaction score
Growing impatient....

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

MikeXM

Reaction score
Anytime any dealers issue a recall or service bulletin it almost always takes atleast 6 months before dealers start getting parts of any kind
Sure. Just announce it already and lets start that timer to get the parts.

Anyway, today is the end of 3rd quarter. Looking at you @RamCares. You got some good news for us?

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
"In" for the big announcement. Just realized I was not getting notices on this thread.

dgstandard

Reaction score
I don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherfordI don'twantanotherford

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, let's not turn this thread into another crap show. Just stick to the topic please which is a place for @RamCares to post their promised service solution somewhere that isn't a polluted 400 page thread that had to be (temporarily) locked.

Thanks.

Bocephus

Reaction score
I agree. It’s getting pretty late in the day here In the eastern time zone to not have had a response from @RamCares idk what time zone there working out of but it’s not looking good. It’s frustrating cause they have let us waiting for so long now delay after delay, this time they set a deadline and we’re at its end. If it goes past today it’s becoming lied to or betrayed

jkempken

Reaction score
It is only 6pm central time. Be patient, in large companies these things often take time to travel from the decision maker(s) to the people that put the information together then to the team that distributes the information. The decision may be made today but may take some time to travel through the chain of command.

Users who are viewing this thread