Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Opens Up It’s Build & Price Configurator For 2022 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

RAM Opens Up It’s Build & Price Configurator For 2022 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty!​

Build Your Dream Heavy Duty Pickup...​

Laramie.jpg

With the initial batches of 2022 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty models reaching dealers over the past few weeks, RAM has now opened its popular Build & Price configurator on both RamTrucks.com (United States) and RamTruck.ca (Canada).

Rammanla

Reaction score
Good luck ordering any Ram right now. The shipping of ALLRam HDs are shut down.
I have first had knowledge that ALL Rams are stuck in Mexico with NO chips to install. My order is at 20 weeks now with no update status. Ram will not give this information to the Media for fear of Stock price drop.

biofumes

Reaction score
I have first had knowledge that ALL Rams are stuck in Mexico with NO chips to install. My order is at 20 weeks now with no update status. Ram will not give this information to the Media for fear of Stock price drop.
How can I verify this information?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I have first had knowledge that ALL Rams are stuck in Mexico with NO chips to install.
My order is at 20 weeks now with no update status. Ram will not give this information to the Media for fear of Stock price drop.

You are so full of it.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Lol, so I guess my truck on the train to my dealer is just a frame and body.

Users who are viewing this thread