Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio Fuse Location on 22 2500?

UNifc6pF

Reaction score
I picked up a tazer for my 22 PW - But there is a glitch in the display where it doesn't keep the menu up and radio details flash back immediately. Contacted their support and they are looking into it but they suggested in the mean time to pull the radio fuse , configure the tazer and then put it back.

... I can't find this damn fuse for the life of me. It's not listed as Radio in the manual. I tried the ICS and no luck; I found some rumblings about it being inline by the battery, but based on the pictures I could find I haven't seen anything like that by the primary battery or where the secondary would go.

Anyone able to point me in the right location?

takopecky

Reaction score
I had a problem with the radio one time in my 2019 and found fuse F84 blown (15A). Might be a place to start. I believe it was HVAC / ICS or something similar.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
I picked up a tazer for my 22 PW - But there is a glitch in the display where it doesn't keep the menu up and radio details flash back immediately. Contacted their support and they are looking into it but they suggested in the mean time to pull the radio fuse , configure the tazer and then put it back.

... I can't find this damn fuse for the life of me. It's not listed as Radio in the manual. I tried the ICS and no luck; I found some rumblings about it being inline by the battery, but based on the pictures I could find I haven't seen anything like that by the primary battery or where the secondary would go.

Anyone able to point me in the right location?
On the 6.4 engine, it is not in the fuse box with the other fuses. It is all by itself in a weatherproof fuse holder alongside a wiring harness towards the bottom passenger side of the fuse box. The white line in the composite view is pointing at it-
03109F4B-2A36-456D-9181-F6C2F16F08DD.jpeg

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
On the 6.4 engine, it is not in the fuse box with the other fuses. It is all by itself in a weatherproof fuse holder alongside a wiring harness towards the bottom passenger side of the fuse box. The white line in the composite view is pointing at it-
View attachment 25896
That is weird any idea as to why its setup like that?

cmh2007

Reaction score
View attachment 25896
Is that in the cavity below the fuse box? Or on the harness below it?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

robgonz68

Reaction score
Found everything else except my trucks radio fuse. Can't find the radio fuse on my 2019 Dodge Ram 2500, Tradesman 4x4. Ive seen the other pics but none of them work for me I've been up and down the sides and can't find it. Anyone have an idea.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread