Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Heckyl

Reaction score
2019 Ram 3500 Laramie crew cab 4x4 6ft 4 in box
Msrp $75,395
Affiliate rewards price (1% below invoice price of $69,326) = $68,633
Will also use any incentives that apply at delivery. USAA -$1000, SAMS Club -$1000
Lexington, KY

jmann

Reaction score
2019 Ram 3500 Laramie crew cab 4x4 6ft 4 in box
Msrp $75,395
Affiliate rewards price (1% below invoice price of $69,326) = $68,633
Will also use any incentives that apply at delivery. USAA -$1000, SAMS Club -$1000
Lexington, KY

Can the USAA and Sams Club rebate both be applied together? I have both too and would be great if it could.

orlando bull

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if Sam's club is still going? My dealer said it stopped 3/1. Still think I may join in case it comes back. Worth the $45 risk.

Heckyl

Reaction score
Can the USAA and Sams Club rebate both be applied together? I have both too and would be great if it could.

We didn’t even check while we ordered, but she said that any and all rebates and incentives that apply when truck is delivered can be used..... but we will see.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
I received the attached quote from Dennis Dillon. The only issue is I am in Texas and they do not ship... the other concern I have is no other dealerships can get anywhere close to the $65k Dennis is asking...and some are even warning me that this dealership uses the bait and switch technique and tends to hide fees that will show up on the final sticker price. Does anyone have experience ordering/purchasing from them? What was your experience like? Did you walk away with the best deal or did you walk away without a vehicle?
View attachment 92

Damn... for damned near 10K off I'd drive it all the way back to Florida...

orlando bull

Reaction score
Damn... for damned near 10K off I'd drive it all the way back to Florida...

Haha, I did the math for the same... I'm in Orlando, went with Orlando Dodge and am paying $2700 more than DD quote... But, I have a trade. I would have had to sell it privately and then fly out and drive back. I'm getting a decent amount on my trade, maybe I could sell privately for more, but, maybe not. For me, the trade equates to about $2,100 in sales tax savings. I figured travel would be $1000 or so. That would have left me absolutely needing to sell for at least $3k more than I'm getting on trade to make it even close to worth it. And, the timing would have had to be amazing.

Also, DD requires using Chrysler financing (for their pricing) which is a very high interest rate that I would want to refinance as soon as possible... Too many layers of things to deal with for me to make it worth it.

If you're closer and/or don't have a trade, I can't imagine not dealing with them, but, I couldn't make the numbers work for me.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Haha, I did the math for the same... I'm in Orlando, went with Orlando Dodge and am paying $2700 more than DD quote... But, I have a trade. I would have had to sell it privately and then fly out and drive back. I'm getting a decent amount on my trade, maybe I could sell privately for more, but, maybe not. For me, the trade equates to about $2,100 in sales tax savings. I figured travel would be $1000 or so. That would have left me absolutely needing to sell for at least $3k more than I'm getting on trade to make it even close to worth it. And, the timing would have had to be amazing.

Also, DD requires using Chrysler financing (for their pricing) which is a very high interest rate that I would want to refinance as soon as possible... Too many layers of things to deal with for me to make it worth it.

If you're closer and/or don't have a trade, I can't imagine not dealing with them, but, I couldn't make the numbers work for me.

I'm over in Tampa Bay... who did you go through? Even at $2700 over than the DD quote that's a great price.
Did you use the quote from DD as a starting point?
Yeah.. I saw the Chrysler Financing note on there as well, I would refinance quickly as well.

My 'trade in' would be the 1500 I just picked up in October, so driving it up there is somewhat ridiculous... :confused:

rdz418

Reaction score
Placed my order Friday. 2019 Power Wagon, Blue Streak over Black, 12 inch screen, Level 2 equipment group, 17 speaker, safety group, towing tech group, ram box, bed utility, leather, dual alternators, black side steps (basically everything except the sunroof). MSRP = $68,145, my price = 62,110 +TTL minus any rebates and incentives at the time of delivery.

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday:

2019 Ram 3500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4
H/O Cummins w/Aisin
DRW
OWL Off-Road Tires
2-Tone Patriot Blue/Billet Silver
Mtn Brown/Light Frost Bucket Seats
Air Suspension
Sunroof
Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group
Bed Utility Group
5th Wheel Towing Prep Package
Cold Weather Group
Dual Alternators 440 Amps
Protection Group
Safety Group
Uconnect 12-inch Screen
Towing Technology Group

Basically everything, aside from the 4.10 & running boards.

MSRP: $82,565
Invoice Price: $76,935
Price Paid: $77,500 + TTL
Greeley, CO

So, with $5K off MSRP, feel like I got a fair, but not good deal. Dealership was very transparent & up front on everything, it seemed almost too easy compared to all our past vehicle purchases. Couple disappointing things, though: when ordering, dealer could not find an option for any kind of fixed running boards (only power-deployable), and they also said that you can also only take 1 discount when the truck comes in (USAA, Sam's, Military, etc., whichever one is higher). Was hoping to get USAA, military, and Sam's, on top of the FCA rebates - we'll see. Truck's supposed to be here June-timeframe, so the painful waiting game begins :)

jpaeth

Reaction score
2019 RAM 3500 SRW Limited Crew Cab 6"4" Bed
Cummins HO w/Aisin
Granite Crystal Met
Auto Level Air Susp
Sunroof
Cold Weather Grp
Snow Chief Grp
Body Color Bumper
Bed Step
Towing Tech Grp
Limited Lvl 1 Grp
5th Whl/Gooseneck Prep

MSRP: $86,475
Sale Price: $76,000 + TTL
Ordered from Larry H. Miller RAM in Boise, ID

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
MSRP: $86,475
Sale Price: $76,000 + TTL
Ordered from Larry H. Miller RAM in Boise, ID
My oh my! It looks like you got one heck of a deal.

When I put your specs into a configurator, the cost less holdback comes out to $77,295. So, the fact you got another $1,295 off makes me think you also got the financing reserve, or maybe some sort of dealer incentive override. Regardless, it's a deal unlike anything I've seen so far.

Kudos!

jpaeth

Reaction score
My oh my! It looks like you got one heck of a deal.

When I put your specs into a configurator, the cost less holdback comes out to $77,295. So, the fact you got another $1,295 off makes me think you also got the financing reserve, or maybe some sort of dealer incentive override. Regardless, it's a deal unlike anything I've seen so far.

Kudos!

I'm not sure what the financing reserve is but I was told that this price was not dependent on financing with them, which is why I went with LHM over Dennis Dillon. I'm also not military or anything like that, I'm just an average joe off the street. I agree though, I think it's an incredible deal especially for a brand new model! Can't wait until July when it shows up!

texas.yankee

Reaction score
Order mine... finally

2019 RAM 2500 Longhorn Mega Cab

Cummins
Delmonico Red
Cattle Tan/Black
Auto Level Air Susp
Sunroof
Protection Group
Clearance lamps
Bed Step