Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

wormbat

Reaction score
It looks like we are about 2 weeks apart. I tried a local RAM dealer, but they thought $500 below MSRP was a great deal.
Where do you live? I live just south of Kansas City.
I'm in Tennessee, it's about the same distance to either Mark Dodge or Granger.

Koons_Ram

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
REETINGS TO ALL!!

KOONS IS CURRENTLY OFFERING 6% BELOW INVOICE/FACTORY WHOLESALE PRICE(FWP) ON ALL Ram 1500/2500/3500 (Excluding TRX).

THIS IS FOR SOLD ORDERS ONLY, PLEASE SEND A PDF OF YOUR BUILD TO KOONSGROUPBUY@KOONS.COM. or KOONSGROUPBUY@GMAIL.COM

WE ARE LOCATED AT
2050 CHAIN BRIDGE RD
VIENNA, VA 22182.

**FROM 1/1/23 - 2/1/23 WE REQUIRE A $500 DEPOSIT FOR ALL FACTORY ORDERS**

**WE ARE NOT REQUIRING YOU TO FINANCE WITH US FOR OUR PRICING**

**WE HANDLE ALL YOUR TAG/TITLE/REGISTRATION WORK**

**OUR PROCESSING FEE IS $899**

**GET AN EXTRA 1% FOR TREAD LIGHTLY/AFFILIATE/FRIENDS&FAMILY FOR A TOTAL OF 7% BELOW INVOICE/FWP**

**YOU ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED**

WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!!

CDJR FORUM DIRECTOR
CRAIG BENNER

ASSISTANT TO THE CDJR FORUM DIRECTOR
BRIAN HILLERICH

ASSISTANTS TO THE ASSISTANT CDJR FORUM DIRECTOR
ADAM JESSEE

jred82

Reaction score
Sounds similar to my experience with Granger. I emailed them three different builds (Big Horn, Laramie, Limited) got three quotes within the hour, had to change a few things on the final build but everything was finalized by email within the same day. Never actually spoke with anyone, I like having an email trail to reference. My 23 has been built and shipped, they've answered my emails about tracking information pretty quickly. As of yesterday its in Texas heading towards Kansas City.
Nice! When did you order? I just placed an order from them last week. Sounds like shipping is the hold up but I was told could be 7-9 months.

wormbat

Reaction score
Nice! When did you order? I just placed an order from them last week. Sounds like shipping is the hold up but I was told could be 7-9 months.
I ordered on October 7th. They told me 6 to 9 months when I ordered. Mine is on the train, was in Texas last week with a delivery estimate of 24 January. They said there could still be some delays so I think they like to be a bit conservative on their estimates

LandCruiser

Reaction score
I ordered on October 7th. They told me 6 to 9 months when I ordered. Mine is on the train, was in Texas last week with a delivery estimate of 24 January. They said there could still be some delays so I think they like to be a bit conservative on their estimates
I see you priced 3 different models. What model did you wind up purchasing?

wormbat

Reaction score
Thanks...had been told by a dealer that the higher the trim level the longer it would take. Laramie is a pretty nice trim level
Laramie 3500 SRW Hemi. Only options were Level 1, dual alternators, 4.10 gears, aux switches, and leather trimmed bucket seats.

Lbjjbj

Reaction score
2023 2500 PW ordered 12/30/22
MSRP: $83,950
FWP: $78,597
Paid: $78,597

texas.yankee

Reaction score
REETINGS TO ALL!!

KOONS IS CURRENTLY OFFERING 6% BELOW INVOICE/FACTORY WHOLESALE PRICE(FWP) ON ALL Ram 1500/2500/3500 (Excluding TRX).

THIS IS FOR SOLD ORDERS ONLY, PLEASE SEND A PDF OF YOUR BUILD TO KOONSGROUPBUY@KOONS.COM. or KOONSGROUPBUY@GMAIL.COM

WE ARE LOCATED AT
2050 CHAIN BRIDGE RD
VIENNA, VA 22182.

**FROM 1/1/23 - 2/1/23 WE REQUIRE A $500 DEPOSIT FOR ALL FACTORY ORDERS**

**WE ARE NOT REQUIRING YOU TO FINANCE WITH US FOR OUR PRICING**

**WE HANDLE ALL YOUR TAG/TITLE/REGISTRATION WORK**

**OUR PROCESSING FEE IS $899**

**GET AN EXTRA 1% FOR TREAD LIGHTLY/AFFILIATE/FRIENDS&FAMILY FOR A TOTAL OF 7% BELOW INVOICE/FWP**

**YOU ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED**

WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!!

CDJR FORUM DIRECTOR
CRAIG BENNER

ASSISTANT TO THE CDJR FORUM DIRECTOR
BRIAN HILLERICH

ASSISTANTS TO THE ASSISTANT CDJR FORUM DIRECTOR
ADAM JESSEE
Can you work with 5500 cab and chassis at all?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Koons_Ram

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Can you work with 5500 cab and chassis at all?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Unfortunately we can not as we are not a commercial dealership and do not have allocation above 3500s. The highest we can do would be 3500s.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
I was updated today by MD.

"I also spoke with our RAM representative about your POC still showing the Tow-Mode Camera on the build. He stated that there is a 49% chance your order may still come with it. When the order changes to D1 status (all parts/pieces assigned) then it remove it if it is not available. They are not going to hold up the entire build on that one item though."

jebruns

Reaction score
I was updated today by MD.

"I also spoke with our RAM representative about your POC still showing the Tow-Mode Camera on the build. He stated that there is a 49% chance your order may still come with it. When the order changes to D1 status (all parts/pieces assigned) then it remove it if it is not available. They are not going to hold up the entire build on that one item though."
That sucks. I'm pretty sure I'd have cancelled my order if they'd omitted anything during the build. They have breached the contract at that point.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
That sucks. I'm pretty sure I'd have cancelled my order if they'd omitted anything during the build. They have breached the contract at that point.
Everyone who's ordered a truck has had something changed from wheel arch trim, removal of digital gauge on everything but the limited and the rear tow camera.

I was called and told by MD that the rear tow cam wont be on any trucks in 2023 so a 49% chance is great :)

Cancelling over an option I dont really care about would be silly.

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Anyone ever work with Steve white motors? They have an in stock truck I like but unless it’s a Koons type price, I won’t be a player

jebruns

Reaction score
Everyone who's ordered a truck has had something changed from wheel arch trim, removal of digital gauge on everything but the limited and the rear tow camera.

I was called and told by MD that the rear tow cam wont be on any trucks in 2023 so a 49% chance is great :)

Not one thing was changed on my '22 Longhorn order. And I got a lot of options on it.

I sure like my wire rearview camera. It is so cool to have that integrated into the rearview mirror. But yeah, if you don't care about a given option that was removed, no reason to cancel. I cared about everything I ordered on the truck. So I'd have cancelled and re-ordered.

jebruns

Reaction score
Anyone ever work with Steve white motors? They have an in stock truck I like but unless it’s a Koons type price, I won’t be a player
I haven't heard of any dealers doing the 4-6% off of invoice on a lot truck. That has only been on ordered trucks for the last couple of years.

pr3dict

Reaction score

49% number is completely made up "sales-splaning".

Every order is getting the tow mode camera taken off according to my dealers ram rep. He said because there are roughly 600 ordered that are like that they are working on a way to edit them all in a batch? I don't know why they can't just do them one by one but they haven't given that insight even though I've asked.

At the end of the day this process is a disaster and they need to update to a more efficient and streamlined system.

Users who are viewing this thread