Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powerwagon light bar options?

akaustin

Reaction score

PhishWagon

Reaction score
Anyone installed one of these lightbars on a PW? Looks like it works well on a standard 2500HD. Any reviews?

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
Anyone installed one of these lightbars on a PW? Looks like it works well on a standard 2500HD. Any reviews?

Wouldn’t do anything that blocks so much air but that’s just me, it gets very hot here. If you look into that opening and see what’s behind it, it’s obvious that they made it with purpose. On my PW, at least..maybe not on a standard 2500.

Last edited:

SWAMPFOX26

Reaction score
We have a seasonal RV site for the winter, and were due to leave when our 2020 JLUR went into the shop for warranty repairs. After seven weeks of them throwing parts at it, and various delays, we gave up and traded it for a used 2022 Power Wagon w/ 5K miles, so we can hit the road hopefully next weekend. I've been in a rush to get it built out so we can leave. That said, I got the lights on today. It's also on 37x12.50 Toyo MTs with a front air dam delete. I'm still waiting on a female four pin electrical connector to finish up the flat tow setup, but the Blue Ox baseplate, Demco Air Force One braking system, and tail lights are wired up... you can see how that is looking as well. The white/green/yellow/brown wire will be replaced by that female connector, which will be black and blend in with the rest of the front.

The lighting decisions were based on @Cycleman4's results, I listed the lights used elsewhere in this thread and spaced them 10" apart, and 2" from the back of the bumper.

Airlift 5000/ Daystar cradles installed today too.
What lights are those? They look great. What kind of light output do they provide?

Users who are viewing this thread