Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagons On Order

EdgyCanuck

Reaction score
Well, I've lost hope. My truck is supposed to ship on saturday, just went on the tracking spreadsheet and the jeep, chrysler, dodge servet pages to track my vin and still no page built....... Going to go home and cry in a beer........

PWCO

Reaction score
Well, I've lost hope. My truck is supposed to ship on saturday, just went on the tracking spreadsheet and the jeep, chrysler, dodge servet pages to track my vin and still no page built....... Going to go home and cry in a beer........
My original ship date was beginning half of May. Just got word today that my new date is May 29th so pushed back slightly but not too much.

NSONO1

Reaction score
My POWER Wagon order just got moved to D1 with a ship date of June 23rd. Hopefully I will see pick it up at the dealer end of July. Order 2/4/22 and my order is on the tracking spreadsheet.

IowaPW

Reaction score
IowaPW was unloaded from the rail car this afternoon! One last leg of delivery left.

Ordered 07Jan
Build started 24Apr
KZ 26Apr
KZM 29Apr in Saltillo, Mexico
KZT 05May in Eagle Pass, TX
Final rail yard 12May in Council Bluffs, IA
Transferred to auto yard 13May in Council Bluffs, IA
Unloaded 15May

IowaPW

Reaction score
How did you get the rail info? My dealer said once it goes KZ there is no more status until it’s on the lot.
Dealer can get you rail car info. Then, check here. They can also see status change...KZ, KZM, and KZT.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220302-142917_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220302-142917_Chrome.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 18

RHINO69

Reaction score
I've been sitting in "your order is scheduled to be built" for well over a month now...EST ship date is 5/26. I fully expect that will be pushed back. Order placed 1/22/22 for Olive Green L3.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Equipment listing is live!!!

NSONO1

Reaction score
I've been sitting in "your order is scheduled to be built" for well over a month now...EST ship date is 5/26. I fully expect that will be pushed back. Order placed 1/22/22 for Olive Green L3.
Mine is Olive green too but a loaded LVL2. Hopefully they will be building these and they move up the ship date (I can only wish)?

Kennewick_P.Wagon

Reaction score
I ordered my L3 wagon on January 12, 2022. Received an email from "uscustomercare@fcagroup.com" on February 18th informing me that my L3 would arrive at the dealership (Dave Smith in Kellogg) the week of 4/26/22. When that time came, it was pushed to shipping on May 4th. When that came, it was pushed again to June 6th. The salesman told me 4-6 months so I'm not irritated yet, but if it gets pushed again it's going to be difficult to not have a fit.

IowaPW

Reaction score
I ordered my L3 wagon on January 12, 2022. Received an email from "uscustomercare@fcagroup.com" on February 18th informing me that my L3 would arrive at the dealership (Dave Smith in Kellogg) the week of 4/26/22. When that time came, it was pushed to shipping on May 4th. When that came, it was pushed again to June 6th. The salesman told me 4-6 months so I'm not irritated yet, but if it gets pushed again it's going to be difficult to not have a fit.
Has your dealer given you a status code? Ask for them to provide you a POC. It should have that code. If you are D1 or later, it should have an estimated ship date.

IowaPW

Reaction score
See up to 7 dealer stock orders within 250 miles of me "Being Built".

Last edited:

cbrenthus

Reaction score
I got my VON yesterday after 3 weeks. Checked with RamChat and I'm in scheduling. Probabaly going to be awhile ;)

1Tuf4X4

Reaction score
Hmm, I got the VON right after I placed the order and the VIN like a day later.
Me too. RamChat provided a delivery date of between May 24 and May 30. Hope they are right, and there will not be any shipping damage.

cbrenthus

Reaction score
Hmm, I got the VON right after I placed the order and the VIN like a day later.

Yup, on my '19 Jeep and '20 Pacifica I got the VON immediately, although I might have had to wait a day for the Pacifica if I recall. I was starting to get suspicious of my dealer because I made a great deal due to a mistake on their website (which was taken down immediately) but they honored it. Just over 10% off MSRP, which they will still make money on but not as much as they could in this market. So I was worried that they either didn't place the order and just wanted to get rid of me, or that they placed the order but didn't want to give me the VON so that I couldn't track and they could sell it out from under me when it comes in. Yes, a bit paranoid, but stranger things have happened.

Anyways, I have the VON now and have confirmed it is in the system. And the dealer's service department was great to work with for my Jeep, and the sales guy and manager were very nice and honest.

Users who are viewing this thread