Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon Center Console or lack thereof

lmoretti123

Reaction score
Anyone get creative with this open space? I was hoping to find an aftermarket solution that had a cut out for the lever but I haven't been able to find anything.

jkbrereton

Reaction score
Left it open space. You could put together a small emergency kit to set there. Maybe put hand sanitizer, wipes, Band-Aids, duct tape, gags, hand cuffs....

Oh wait, some of that should go in the floor storage compartment or the hidden area where the CD player is

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Loops

Reaction score
I was wondering if you have the electronic transfer case switches if you could order the center console that comes with the 75th Anniversary edition.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you have the electronic transfer case switches if you could order the center console that comes with the 75th Anniversary edition.
A bit confused by this question. I am assuming you do not have a Powerwagon?

The center console is straight from the Laramie. You could order it in whatever color you would want though.

If you have a powerwagon you would have to remove or customize for the floor shifter.

There is a thread for this conversion at ramforum.com

I have heard...but never seen confirmed...that the seats of the 60 40 60 are different than the console seats. That may be a consideration also...or may not matter

Loops

Reaction score
A bit confused by this question. I am assuming you do not have a Powerwagon?

The center console is straight from the Laramie. You could order it in whatever color you would want though.

If you have a powerwagon you would have to remove or customize for the floor shifter.

There is a thread for this conversion at ramforum.com

I have heard...but never seen confirmed...that the seats of the 60 40 60 are different than the console seats. That may be a consideration also...or may not matter
The Power Wagon I just ordered will have the electric transfer case buttons and not the floor shifter. So was wondering if a center console would fit. Since the 75th Anniversary PW has a center floor console was curious if it would be an easy add.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
Guess that answers a question about the future of the Powerwagon.

I was not aware they were already offering that on the non 75A trucks.

In that case...the console would be an easy add...but as I mentioned...some say the seats are different...others say they are similar. So either way...it has been done. And would be even easier without the floor shifter

Users who are viewing this thread