Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon Aesthetics rant

jsalbre

Reaction score
It’s the same button pad that’s in the Jeeps since 2018 and Dodge cars for quite a few years. I definitely like it better than the old style.

DrTron

Reaction score
That square setup has been in a ton of Chrysler vehicles, I've never quite understood who thinks its a good idea but like Crusty said you get used to it quickly.
Oh, absolutely. And it's not like one needs them all the time. But no, I don't get either why they chose to use them in my 2022 when my 2019 1500 already had the "better" version.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Found a fix for that one as well. Should have it by tomorrow. :)

So looking at all the lights available on Ebay, they are all the same, a 2 pin connector vice 4 pin.
Does anyone know the correct nomenclature of the light I may use to find the correct one?

I've used tow mirror turn signal and tow mirror marker turn signal and keep getting the same one.
Might have to just take it apart again and see if there is a part number on the light.

Aaandroger

Reaction score
So looking at all the lights available on Ebay, they are all the same, a 2 pin connector vice 4 pin.
Does anyone know the correct nomenclature of the light I may use to find the correct one?

I've used tow mirror turn signal and tow mirror marker turn signal and keep getting the same one.
Might have to just take it apart again and see if there is a part number on the light.
Looks like 68302828AA is the old style with 2 wires.

I just googled "ram 2500 mirror side marker lights" and got a lot options

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
OK, I'll try that. Just trying to find smoked ones. Otherwise, I may have to try and tint mine smoked.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Those are kinda janky looking with the visible individual LEDs, IMHO. If you're really set on smoked lights I think I'd just get the factory ones tinted at this point.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
I didn’t get the silver bolt in the wheel well, they must’ve ran out of black bolts after my truck lol

You can easily smoke those side markers using vht nightshade or testors model car window tint paint then gloss or satin clear.

I thought the clear/white mirror lights matched the cab lights? I ordered my mirrors with smoked lens and they don’t match the cab lights but it’s less obvious that they don’t work (I don’t have a computer to run alphaOBD)

Users who are viewing this thread