Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Posting Images

D

Deleted member 80

Most boards I frequent will automatocally resize images when posting, but I keep getting an image too large message. Just wondering if that functionality is supposed to be here?

NWWIRAM

Reaction score
I am currently working to have automatic image resizing implemented across all our websites. I hope to have it done within the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I posted some images on my introduction thread and I noticed that I had the ability to choose between Thumbnail and Full Size. Is there a preferred choice by the Admin or other users? I have been looking, but can't find anything on this.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I posted some images on my introduction thread and I noticed that I had the ability to choose between Thumbnail and Full Size. Is there a preferred choice by the Admin or other users? I have been looking, but can't find anything on this.

I don't think anyone really cares. I'd rather just see the images inline full size in the thread.

Most browsers or mobile users are going to see an image scaled to fit their screen unless they select the image for a full view.

The only ones that bug me just a bit are the giant screenshots of someone's phone an an shopping item or something. But I usually just scroll on by.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
While posting inline, the image (preview) can be resized.

@Admin I did notice an image I tried to post recently, actually copied from a sister site, gave the too large message. I ended up just taking a screenshot of it.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
If I am on my PC I usually resize an image before posting. I am on a couple of sites that make the smallest image selection too small and you can't enlarge them when viewing. Those suck.

Users who are viewing this thread