Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Bullpin22

Reaction score
Here's my '20 2500 Laramie 4x4 6.4. Things I've added since I bought it are Thuren 2" level, track bar and Fox 2.0 shocks all the way around, King steering damper, Timber Grove airbags, Cooper AT3 XLT 295/70-18, Gator try fold tonneau, led bed lights, swing case toolboxes, Weathertech mud flaps, Mopar rear bed step, tinted windows and a Pedal Commander. I'm sure there will be more mods to follow!
How do you like the peddle commander? Worth the $?

Wrayzor

Reaction score
What lightbar and mount are you running there? Looks sharp. I'm looking for something that will work with the park sensors and I see you have them as well.
It's just an Amazon 19" light bar. I cut out part of the grill and hung it upside down. Ran it to my aux switches for super clean install other than not cutting the gap correctly near the mounts. But you can't really tell unless you are staring at it.IMG_1712.jpg

TXLIMO

Reaction score
2021 2500 CC Night Edition. Pic from the day I got her. She was still in shipment mode as it had been delivered the night before. I’ve had her for two weeks now and love driving her.
784e9edc1a41bd8e4b9906cd51ca7f39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread