Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Jacob

Reaction score
trees are starting to come down, austin has 130k folks without power.

I'm north of Austin, outside of zephyr tx. it's a frozen tundra at the moment.

bumpers on my truck are hooke road modular, with a 13k winch up front.
20221229_092657.jpg

My hunting spot just outta Santa Anna. Last trip of the season around Christmas.

dieselscout80

Reaction score
Got a call from my neighbor this weekend, his loader tractor went down on some rented ground and he asked if I would haul it to the dealer for repair. It was a good opportunity to help a friend and give the truck a job. Easy work!View attachment 52246
What more NH is that?

It looks like a big load on a bumper pull trailer. How did it pull?

I’m thinking about switching to a longer gooseneck from my 18’ bumper pull trailer.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
What more NH is that?

It looks like a big load on a bumper pull trailer. How did it pull?

I’m thinking about switching to a longer gooseneck from my 18’ bumper pull trailer.
It was a T4.75 with a broken clutch cable. That trailer is a 16k. The truck handled it effortlessly and it pulled well. I would prefer a gooseneck but this is what my neighbor had available at the time. It actually worked out because the smaller bumper pull was easier to get into the area where the tractor went down.

dieselscout80

Reaction score
T
Got a call from my neighbor this weekend, his loader tractor went down on some rented ground and he asked if I would haul it to the dealer for repair. It was a good opportunity to help a friend and give the truck a job. Easy work!View attachment 52246
Thanks

What length is that trailer?

My NH is not that big it’s a TC45DA.

Users who are viewing this thread