Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picked up my new toy a few weeks ago... 2019 Challenger 1320

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well after roughly 5 months of waiting from order to delivery I finally picked up my 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 from our friends at White Rock Dodge. The past month has been pretty hectic but I've already put about 2k kms on it using it as my daily driver, love it so far!

1320-7-of-7.jpg

1320-3-of-7.jpg

1320-4-of-7.jpg

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
By far my favorite Mopar creation, and B5 blue my favorite color.

The local dealer has the same car, just a scat pack. I check it out every few weekends.

Looks like you are really enjoying it.

So, when is the race with @MikeV!!

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
Outstanding DD! I've had my Scat Pack T/A for 2 weeks and have about 600 miles on mine. I really wanted a 1320, but in the end, I not going to race this car, so the T/A worked well.

I think the 1320 is the buy of the century if you're going to race. The technology and strength built into it could not be duplicated for anywhere near the cost of the package. It's just a heck of a deal!

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Outstanding DD! I've had my Scat Pack T/A for 2 weeks and have about 600 miles on mine. I really wanted a 1320, but in the end, I not going to race this car, so the T/A worked well.

I think the 1320 is the buy of the century if you're going to race. The technology and strength built into it could not be duplicated for anywhere near the cost of the package. It's just a heck of a deal!

I agree 100%. And enjoy that T/A they're awesome cars!

D

Deleted member 80

My wife is wanting to maybe get back into a Charger, maybe even a Scat Pack;)

After my battles with Hemi-tick with my current 6.4, and working through it with others on a different forum, I am a bit wary, but I love the package, for sure!
As a side note to you fellas, if you start to pick up the tick, switch over to Redline 5W40. my 6.4 was noisy on the factory recommended SRT Pennzoil, and sounded like a thrashing machine on Amsoil Signature Series. We refer to Redline as "Hemi Honey".

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
I had a 5.7 in my last truck with about 20000 miles on it. The only time I ever heard any engine noise was when I was idling next to a wall. I've had 2 6.4s in other trucks that had no tick. My new truck, with 12,000 miles is quiet.

So as far as the "Hemi Tick" goes, I am either very lucky or in this case, being very hard of hearing is a blessing!

Users who are viewing this thread