Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picked it up 5/1/19

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Luv the truck so far...only complaint is front turn signals are incandescent not LED!! Not sure why EVERY other bulb on the truck is LED but not front turn signals?View attachment 238View attachment 239
I just noticed that your lights on your mirrors aren't working? I'm pretty sure they should come on with the parking lights and then blink whenever you turn on your turn signal.

bobohio

Reaction score
I just noticed that your lights on your mirrors aren't working? I'm pretty sure they should come on with the parking lights and then blink whenever you turn on your turn signal.
they are working...probably just not able to see them in the pic

voltedge

Reaction score
I agree with the OP that it's pathetic that the front turn signal bulbs were not LED like every other bulb or light. I have a New GM truck and they did a similar thing and didn't use LED on the rear license lights. I did find thiese Canbus bulbs that are supposed to be a direct fit with no resistors, but unsure if they will actually work on the HD trucks since they are listed for the 1500s. Thinking of trying them. if they do work, I'll report back.

Users who are viewing this thread