Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Performance upgrade

Mikee

Reaction score
I installed a AG/ Diesel Solutions tuner on my 5 th gen ,before installing it i was getting great fuel mileage,then took to dealer for a service (was still under warranty for service) my only reason, they said they had to program a emissions program which i told them not to do!,but they claimed it was LAW,(********),MY FUEL MILEAGE dropped considerably, so i installed this plug an play tuner got mileage back an power back cauae it brought the fuel rail pressure back to where it was before the program that was installed to take it away,if your driving between the 1500-1900 rpm im getting around 19 mpg before tune was 12-14,

CharlieL

Reaction score
I installed a AG/ Diesel Solutions tuner on my 5 th gen ,before installing it i was getting great fuel mileage,then took to dealer for a service (was still under warranty for service) my only reason, they said they had to program a emissions program which i told them not to do!,but they claimed it was LAW,(********),MY FUEL MILEAGE dropped considerably, so i installed this plug an play tuner got mileage back an power back cauae it brought the fuel rail pressure back to where it was before the program that was installed to take it away,if your driving between the 1500-1900 rpm im getting around 19 mpg before tune was 12-14,
Mikee, which module? On their website it shows the 20250 for the 6.7 Cummins, but for 2013 to 2018. I don’t seem to find for 2019 on.

Mikee

Reaction score
Mikee, which module? On their website it shows the 20250 for the 6.7 Cummins, but for 2013 to 2018. I don’t seem to find for 2019 on.
Its module #20260,
2019-2021,its a easy hookup i had a little trouble doing the back plug in because i have big hands but was able to manage removing some lines to the side an making some homemade clip dislodgers didn't want to break an clips ,but if you see how the front clip comes apart you get a sense of how the back one does even brings a switch to add or remove power i run in postion 2...

Mikee

Reaction score
Its module #20260,
2019-2021,its a easy hookup i had a little trouble doing the back plug in because i have big hands but was able to manage removing some lines to the side an making some homemade clip dislodgers didn't want to break an clips ,but if you see how the front clip comes apart you get a sense of how the back one does even brings a switch to add or remove power i run in postion 2...
For tech support 18126189168 or18553437680.

Users who are viewing this thread