Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peragon Tonneau Covers.

CdnHD

Reaction score
Hey HD folks,

So I just got off the phone with Matt from Peragon after enquiring about cost and shipping to Canuckistan ( @Brutal_HO ) and I asked him if we could get a “group buy discount” and he informed me that although they don’t do “group buys” they do offer a Forum discount! This will grant us 15% off when purchasing the “platinum package” which in my humble opinion, is well worth it

They change the code from time to time but he gave me the current one. He also stated that it’s best to email them directly prior to ordering to validate the discount code.

The current code is FORUM1521

once I finally take possession of my truck (ordered September 22/20 by the way and still not landed at the dealership) I will be purchasing one for sure

Sir Snacksalot

Reaction score
I just ordered a bakflip MX4, but was definately considering a Peragon. Only thing that stopped me was that I have never seen one in person before.

Chris1911

Reaction score
I like mine.

51117980884_26f36f7cb2_c.jpg

anderson0172

Reaction score
I had a Peragon on my last truck and it is a nicely made cover. The one thing that kept me from buying another on my new truck is the way they fold up accordian style. If there is anything in the bed from the front to about halfway back you must remove it or slide it towards the tailgate to get it out of the way to be able to open the cover. I have had to crawl into the bed under the cover many times. This was a huge problem for me when camping.

kgerst

Reaction score
For 2021 Ram 2500 they list bed length as 6'-2'' on their website vs the actual bed length of 6'-4''. I assume this is simply because the smaller length is the actual size of their cover that maybe isn't quite as big as the actual bed dimension, but just wanted to make sure before ordering folks didn't have any fit issues. Thanks for any insights and for the coupon code already provided on this thread!

Sir Snacksalot

Reaction score
I had a Peragon on my last truck and it is a nicely made cover. The one thing that kept me from buying another on my new truck is the way they fold up accordian style. If there is anything in the bed from the front to about halfway back you must remove it or slide it towards the tailgate to get it out of the way to be able to open the cover. I have had to crawl into the bed under the cover many times. This was a huge problem for me when camping.

This is what made me recently choose the bakflip Mx4 instead. That and the fact I didn’t wanna drill into my brand new truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Razzman

Reaction score
Same reason I didn't get one as well. As much as I liked it I wasn't about to deal with that as we tow and camp a lot as well.

Chris1911

Reaction score
This is what made me recently choose the bakflip Mx4 instead. That and the fact I didn’t wanna drill into my brand new truck

The Peragon does not require drilling. And only the back third (from cab) can be a problem, if you pack it high with it closed. I guess if you need to get something from the back without taking everything out, that would be a problem. I have had it for a year and it hasn't been a problem for me yet.

anderson0172

Reaction score

Nice, I installed a Gator FX4 on my new truck, same cover as the Bakflip, great cover!

Users who are viewing this thread